ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Birthday USMC!!!

Happy bday devil dogs

One of my BIL’s served and has some great Parris island stories. My fav is when he was standing in formation early on and they were getting swarmed by those tiny biting flies we have around here. He made the mistake of swatting one. The DI made him dig a huge hole and bury it while everyone else stood at attention. After filling the hole up the DI asked him if the fly’s eyes were open or shut. My BIL told him he didn’t know. The DI said “well let’s dig him up and find out”

Reactions: Grayhead
Happy bday devil dogs

One of my BIL’s served and has some great Parris island stories. My fav is when he was standing in formation early on and they were getting swarmed by those tiny biting flies we have around here. He made the mistake of swatting one. The DI made him dig a huge hole and bury it while everyone else stood at attention. After filling the hole up the DI asked him if the fly’s eyes were open or shut. My BIL told him he didn’t know. The DI said “well let’s dig him up and find out”
at Ranger school a similar thing happened except this guy had to bury a Marine and then dig him back up.

No, no, just kidding. They didn't dig him back up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT