ADVERTISEMENT

Henson!!!

ACokeForRoy

Senior
Nov 12, 2014
Sandy Springs, Ga
Watched the Bucks game last night and it was awesome to see Henson let the Bulls know that he didn't come for any foolishness. He came to play. I loved it!!

Henson is making the best of a less than ideal situation. I could very easily start but Pachulia and Ilyasova are both there.

I really don't get it. I know we all might be homers from time to time with former Heels, but Henson should be getting more burn than he is. He's the best shotblocker on the team - and that includes Larry Sanders.

IMO, Henson is one of the leagues best kept defensive secrets. I would love for him to get out of Wisconsin.

Last night was one of the first times I've watched him play since he left UNC and man I forgot how unique of a player he is. So long and such an aggressive shot blocker. Really wish that team in 2012 had won the title.

Yeah I loved how he didn't back down to Butler last night. He's definitely in a tough spot playing behind the other two guys. I think the Bucks know his value but the team is deep at that position. I believe his time will come probably with another team. I feel the same about HBarnes at Golden State. He gets overshadowed by Klay Thompson and between him and Curry they are ball hogs but I think his time will come also. Would love to see Barnes come to Charlotte.

He gets overshadowed by Klay Thompson and between him and Curry they are ball hogs but I think his time will come also.

Sorry but this made me laugh. A lot. They are two of the best 5 shooters in the NBA and Steph was 6th in the NBA in assists this season. Yet you think they should stop shooting?

You were probably the guy that got mad at his teammates dropping 35 on 15-18 shooting and carrying the team cuz you weren't getting the ball enough.

Sorry but this made me laugh. A lot. They are two of the best 5 shooters in the NBA and Steph was 6th in the NBA in assists this season. Yet you think they should stop shooting?

You were probably the guy that got mad at his teammates dropping 35 on 15-18 shooting and carrying the team cuz you weren't getting the ball enough.

Yeah I think Barnes is in one of the better situations in Golden State. He went what, 7th overall when he was drafted? How many top 10 picks get the opportunities to acclimate to the NBA without being pushed to be "the man" from day 1?

Barnes would have been the right pick for Charlotte, instead MKG IMO. Henson definitely should be playing more minutes but his time will come.

ADVERTISEMENT