ADVERTISEMENT

Horrible ways to die.

73b7e62f-5c0e-4671-859c-ac7fe5f98798_text.gif

You gotta be able to get like 5x the VSL of a normal wrongful death lawsuit for that...

What a shitty way to go out.

• Haha
Reactions: Heelicious
Those gas chambers in Nazi-occupied Poland had to be up there as being the worst. People climbing on top of the other to get to the vents. Clawing at the interior and choking to death, and all these other people around you dying the same way? Not fun. And, it's not FAST enough.

I'm going out quickly, instantaneously. If there's any pain, it won't register in my sensory system in time to actually feel it.

I have to assume burning to death is maybe the most painful.

Dying by drowning or smothering would be horrible from a panic standpoint (not being able to take in air.

Also - any way you might incur serious pain and injury, prolonged before you die, like a shark attack, severely injured in a car crash, gun shot wounds to body, etc - would be pretty rough

It seems like a lethal injection or dying in your sleep would be the least horrible ways to die.

Dying by drowning or smothering would be horrible from a panic standpoint (not being able to take in air.

Also - any way you might incur serious pain and injury, prolonged before you die, like a shark attack, severely injured in a car crash, gun shot wounds to body, etc - would be pretty rough

It seems like a lethal injection or dying in your sleep would be the least horrible ways to die.
Lethal injection, you get to think about it. In fact, you get a long time to think about it. What you want, is by total surprise.

Crucifixion sounds like a pretty crappy way to go. Again, it's suffocation. Your brain and body is hardwired to keep breathing, but it hurts too much.

"Juan Panzo Temoxtle, 44, died March 30 when his vacuum truck fell into a pit of liquefied manure near La Salle, McClatchy News reported."

"Investigators found the company “failed to implement measures to protect employees from drowning or crushing hazards, did not have a hazard communication program, and failed to train workers on hazardous chemicals in the workplace,” the release said."

I bet from now on they'll have a big sign up that says DO NOT DRIVE VACUUM TRUCK INTO MANURE PIT with a training program on how to not do that, and another program that points out the dangers of manure in its various states. It's a shame that someone has to die before such basic safety measures are put in place.

I agree on fire--or boiling. In ancient Rome, Crassus was killed by pouring molten gold into his mouth. That would be pretty awful.

80 years old & being shot by your neighbor while making love to his wife.

I remember reading about some poor dude got locked in an oven used to cook canned tuna and got roasted alive. Always thought that was pretty bad. Bet that was a fun clean up.

In a New York nursing home in early 2020.

On another note, I'd love to have one of those brazen bulls. That shit is pretty awesome.

Reactions: bluetoe
I remember reading about some poor dude got locked in an oven used to cook canned tuna and got roasted alive. Always thought that was pretty bad. Bet that was a fun clean up.
it was a big ass cooker. He was performing maintenance in it and a coworker thought he was in the bathroom, dumped in a few tons of tuna and turned it on. He was ready for canning by the time they realized he was missing. One can only hope he quickly choked to death on some tuna.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...anagers-charged-death-man-cooked-tuna-n349641

Reactions: heelmanwilm
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT