ADVERTISEMENT

I am announcing my retirement

coolwaterunc

Hall of Famer
Oct 27, 2003
Charlotte, NC
First of all, I would like to apologize to all my fans out there who stayed up past midnight to watch me make the first OOTB poast of 2022. I am sorry I let you down, as I know how much of a big deal this always is to everyone. I fell asleep on the couch and I just woke up to see that @Grayhead has taken the reigns. Because of this, I am retiring from the first OOTB poast of the year.. I understand there are a lot of people who are disappointed, and believe me, I understand. For years, you all have cheered me on, and motivated me to give you the first poast year in and year out. Tonight, I let you down, and that is just something I cannot live with. Tonight, @Grayhead has taken upon himself to lead OOTB into a new era, and this is the leader you all deserve. I have no doubt that he will make you proud. Thank you, @Grayhead, and congratulations. Godspeed.

I was here waiting for you, Cool. I knew you were past your prime but I was hoping against hope that you had one more year left in you. I'm blaming this on the fvcking Indians.... Damn them, they ruined you. They ruined my hero. I'll remember your dominance proudly - live long and prosper my friend.

Reactions: coolwaterunc
First of all, I would like to apologize to all my fans out there who stayed up past midnight to watch me make the first OOTB poast of 2022. I am sorry I let you down, as I know how much of a big deal this always is to everyone. I fell asleep on the couch and I just woke up to see that @Grayhead has taken the reigns. Because of this, I am retiring from the first OOTB poast of the year.. I understand there are a lot of people who are disappointed, and believe me, I understand. For years, you all have cheered me on, and motivated me to give you the first poast year in and year out. Tonight, I let you down, and that is just something I cannot live with. Tonight, @Grayhead has taken upon himself to lead OOTB into a new era, and this is the leader you all deserve. I have no doubt that he will make you proud. Thank you, @Grayhead, and congratulations. Godspeed.
Like so many great athletes of years gone by, I know you can train hard, eat right, and get back to game shape. You are the GOAT!!! I only stepped in to keep someone who doesn't deserve that slot from taking it. Someone like @bluetoe , who cant differentiate between poasting and toasting. Such a newb!!
I have faith that @coolwaterunc will be back at it next year. @coolwaterunc for 2023!!!!!!!!

Father Time is undefeated. This day eventually comes for all the greats. It’s been a pleasure being along for the ride. Congratulations on a great career and we wish you the best as you move on to the next phase of your life.

Like so many great athletes of years gone by, I know you can train hard, eat right, and get back to game shape. You are the GOAT!!! I only stepped in to keep someone who doesn't deserve that slot from taking it. Someone like @bluetoe , who cant differentiate between poasting and toasting. Such a newb!!
I have faith that @coolwaterunc will be back at it next year. @coolwaterunc for 2023!!!!!!!!
I can't say I'm no longer the man for the job, because I have never been the man for the job. It looks to me like @Grayhead has stepped up...if he was trying to keep the unworthy from accomplishing the task, it must mean he considers himself worthy. So be it. @Grayhead is the new first New Year poaster. Don't let us down Grayhead, you have 365 days to prepare. Start training..

@coolwaterunc, I hardly knew ye, but it's been a blast anyway. A toast to you and @Grayhead...

man-holding-burnt-toast-bread-slice-close-up-193862906.jpg

Reactions: Grayhead
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT