ADVERTISEMENT

Ian Jackson Visiting North Carolina This Weekend

Sponsored by: @Andy MyPerfectFranchise.Net**

*Hate your job?

*Hate your boss?

*Ready to take control of your career?

Call Andy Luedecke to learn more. Consultation is FREE, and he can help you find your perfect franchise. He did it for himself. Dumpster & porta potties are two of his franchises, and so many different things can be yours.

Find Your Perfect Franchise at MyPerfectFranchise.Net. Contact Andy Luedecke anytime at aluedecke@myperfectfranchise.net or (404) 973-9901.

We need to be showing this kid nothing but love!

All I read about is how Patino and Cal-shady are still recruiting a top five player from next year's class, even though he's already committed. I get that GG is still fresh in the mind but my goodness, what else do we want this kid to do. When the rumors about GG started, everyone said all he needed to do was to issue a public statement reclaiming his commitment. Captain Jack has done that numerous times, quoting that he is "100% committed to UNC" . Now he's coming back for another official visit.

Until given a reason to think otherwise, Ian needs to be welcomed to the family and embraced as one of our own! I personally cannot wait to see him don Carolina Blue.

It is ALWAYS a good day to be a Tar Heel!!

I hope Ian can recruit too , looks like dook will have the tops in class next 2 seasons they keep reloading... money flows free through Derham ... must be nice to get about any recruit you want

I hope Ian can recruit too , looks like dook will have the tops in class next 2 seasons they keep reloading... money flows free through Derham ... must be nice to get about any recruit you want
While their class does look great on paper, and actually IS great collection of individual players, there is only one basketball to go around. They have already recruited over the freshman who have yet to play a game this year AND the freshman who have yet to even show up on campus the following year. I would prefer Carolina not do that.

I am super excited about our team this year and possibly EC sticking around a second year to play with our '24 class. Coach Davis has put us in a great spot with a number of five stars for the '25 class.

I will always prefer the Carolina family to the semester-hood factory they run down the road!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT