ADVERTISEMENT

Interview with Swofford

topdecktiger

Hall of Famer
Mar 29, 2011
This interview with Swofford was posted on Warchant today. He covered a variety of topics, including the deregulation petition. He had some significant comments. He completely shot down the 3-division idea. He said it was a rumor and they weren't even considering it. He said most of the schools support the divisions as they currently exist, and he the main goal of this has been the scheduling issue, i.e some teams not playing each other enough.

Link

Hiya TDT..thanks for the post and link. :)

Let's be honest....FSU's biggest problem is a fan base that wants to talk loudly about fan support and importance but want someone else to do the heavy lifting. Their Booster endowment is a joke, they don't travel worth a crap yet INSIST they deserve a lion's share of everything. Lordy they remind me of a couple of relatives I'd like to forget.

And the same FSU fans with Little Brother to UF inferiority comnplex are out bashing Swofford and the ACC for not making FSU fans donate as much money as UF fans.

The more I have to hear those FSU idiots and the Moo idiots, the more I want to see UNC head to the SEC. ABCers and the FSU form of penis envy are very hard to suffer.

Reactions: heelbent
I've maintained all along that FSU fans are alright.........if you're in the right frame of mind to cope with them. I have plenty of practice, since in the Atlanta area, only UGA and Auburn have more alumni than FSU.

FSU fans are obnoxious (but their teams certainly walk the walk to back up their talk), but are passionate, which I can at least respect. As long as you can tune out their constant boasting (which again, is justified in football), then they're fine. So they have a high opinion of themselves? Big deal, so do UNC fans.

As for Swofford shooting down the 3-division setup, GOOD! That's a stupid freakin idea.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT