Is Elon gonna save us or kill us

blazers

Hall of Famer
Oct 8, 2001
Save us:
SpaceX, hyperloop tunnels, efficient cars

Kill us:

Either (his neuralink company):

(i do want one of those flamethrowers though)

Reactions: gteeitup
Everytime I see his name my first thought is deodorant. I can't help it.. just enters my tiny brain.

Kill us. He's dangerous. He should be put on house arrest .. Give him good food and wine. Supply him with dancing girls. Listen to his ideas... He's a genius... But don't let him build tunnels from LA to San Francisco...or send people to Mars... without lots of other smart people preventing disaster

The nueralink idea has been in the works for awhile. He mentioned it when he went on Rogan's podcast. The applications for spine injuries and neurological disorders could be incredible if he makes it work. But I've also heard a lot of experts say the tech is nowhere close to being ready to bring to market. I think he's an impressive guy but he has built his businesses around over-promising and under-delivering. The Tesla autopilot thing is an obvious example. From their press releases you'd think they're on the verge of full self-driving. But that's still a very long ways off. SpaceX is probably the exception since they've steadily make incredible breakthroughs one after the other.

If they'd said this WHILE he was buying twitter it might be fascinating. But after watching him crash half the value of twitter, I don't have high expectations.

It feels like one of these crypto-currency ads from Matt Damon.

Don't know if X will transform anything or be another sputter - like threads. But, I do know to take anything you might currently say about Elon with a grain of salt. You've had to be "salty" about him since he started allowing anything other than the left's (DNC's) message on twitter. You know, what you and the government agencies call misinformation.

• Love
Reactions: gunslingerdick
Ever since Elon bought Twitter, I've ignored it. Before he bought it, I ignored it. Seems like a good move by me.

I won’t lie, my reading of Twitter has seen a slight uptick since Elon bought it. There are few things more enjoyable in this world than watching liberal snowflakes cry and whine about Twitter on Twitter.

Reactions: bluetoe and Archer2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT