ADVERTISEMENT

Is everyone as lost as I am?

Is there any chance they got rid of the beyond ridiculous 1 post a minute restriction and made it 2?

Pretty sure that was set to prevent board flooding to buff up post counts. Not sure if the restriction is still there but it did serve a purpose.

This upgrade has been needed for years! It will take time for everyone to get used to it, but we have finally caught up with the newer technology.

Needs some divider lines in between posts.

agree Dean...

Also, I liked seeing who was online... where is that?
I see each post inside a box, which serves to separate them. I'm running Google Chrome...not sure if the browser matters.

Not sure if you can see a list of everyone who's online at any given moment, but if a specific poster is online a green dot appears in the upper left-hand corner of the user's avatar.

Is there any chance they got rid of the beyond ridiculous 1 post a minute restriction and made it 2?
It has changed. Not sure exactly, but it looks like it's down to about 15 seconds. I tried making consecutive posts and a box popped up that said I must wait 11 seconds. Tried it again and it was down to 8 seconds. Etc., etc. So that solves the flooding issue but also gives posters some freedom back...great for game threads.

It has changed. Not sure exactly, but it looks like it's down to about 15 seconds. I tried making consecutive posts and a box popped up that said I must wait 11 seconds. Tried it again and it was down to 8 seconds. Etc., etc. So that solves the flooding issue but also gives posters some freedom back...great for game threads.
Thank god.

I can't select threads to view on my mobile- AT&T HTC One. No matter where I try to click, nothing happens. The only way I can view anything on mobile is if there are more than one page, and I can click on the box with the page number in it.

And no sig.

No likey

Really hard for me to get on with my iphone. Keeps telling me safari cant load data. Takes 4-5 tries signing in before it lets me on. Anyone have a suggestion? This is wayy to cumbersome

Really hard for me to get on with my iphone. Keeps telling me safari cant load data. Takes 4-5 tries signing in before it lets me on. Anyone have a suggestion? This is wayy to cumbersome
Works very well on my iPhone 4S. Weird. What version iPhone do you have? And are you running the most current version of Safari?

I can't select threads to view on my mobile- AT&T HTC One. No matter where I try to click, nothing happens. The only way I can view anything on mobile is if there are more than one page, and I can click on the box with the page number in it.

And no sig.

No likey

Have the same trouble with my Android Tablet.

Reactions: TarHeel Gary
I'm sure there are bugs but it is much better. Like everything it will take a bit to get used to it. I'll have to figure out 'ignore' by next year's game threads.

Reactions: Raising Heel
Last night I was trying to view threads on my mobile, and I was about ready to throw it out the window. The thread title will not show as a link when you hover on it, and nothing is clickable in that entire box. Keep pressing around the thread title, and here I go to Nebraska preps, and all kinds of other Rivals sites of other schools- just by trying to view a thread on the Tarheel message board.
If I can't use it on mobile, it is useless to me, and I am considering cancelling my subscription.

Worse than frustrating.

A little disappointed in the lack of support or information about how to make these changes work. You've got a paying customer here saying the changed have made this boards unusable on mobile, other folks talking about issues, and nothing but crickets.

A little disappointed in the lack of support or information about how to make these changes work. You've got a paying customer here saying the changed have made this boards unusable on mobile, other folks talking about issues, and nothing but crickets.

Have you actually tried contacting customer service? S
Not trying to sound like a jerk, but airing complaints in the ether of a message board probably isn't a very effective way to get resolution.

I would start here.

I'll see if I can find a help section and post it to the board. Main reason I haven't said anything is because i'm not seeing any mobile issues on my end so it would be more of a question for someone at Rivals.

I'm not having any problems getting on with my Iphone 4 at all.

Can't figure this out. I got a trophy but not sure why. Took 15 minutes to figure out how to reply. I might be too old for this.

Trophies are for things like coming back or posting messages and such. Nothing to get too worked up about. :)

If someone is causing a problem or doing something not allowed you can report the issue.

Ok. Beginning to understand. I want it known that I will be happy to receive trophies, but I want no reports!;)

ADVERTISEMENT