ADVERTISEMENT

Jalek Felton suspended from the University

What's your best guess about when Jalek will return to the team?

• In a couple of games

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • By the ACC Tournament

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Next year

Votes: 24 20.5%
  • He won't return

Votes: 82 70.1%

• Total voters
I'm prouder than JF at the moment, thanks . .

I'm dayum sure not in the crowd of everything is waterfalls, rainbows and floral bouquets for all our players, that's for sure, I love our players/coaches, I'm just not a fan of those that are not considerate and respectful of other UNC students, in which Jalek was not . . or he wouldn't be where he is now.

I've never had to hire a lawyer to defend myself for a Title IX accusation.

Keep trucking', ISWMJ . . reality sure sucks does it not . . ?

What is your source that this matter is "a title IX accusation" since Jalek's attorney has not issued such a statement?

The university suspended him so he is not on campus... He has, however been seen a lot wearing all Carolina gear. 0910 that one is from Twitter;)
Does that mean he isn't taking classes?

If he's not attending classes, is he able to complete the coursework?

If he returns to school and the team in the Fall, will he be academically eligible if he can't finish his classes?

Reactions: uncfan in ky
I honestly hope he doesn't come anywhere close to the team before our season is over. It's been like night and day since he has left.

Reactions: tarwhiz
Will always be one of the more weird stories in UNC basketball history. Hope he finds a good fit somewhere and if he's got real issues, I hope he gets it together.

First of all, goodluck to Jalek. I hope things work out.

Second of all, my outlook on next season just became much more grim. Now I see why assistants were scouting Hagan last night.

Have to wonder if he was encouraged to leave, was forced to leave or just decided the program and/or administration wasn't behind him so he wasn't going to stick around.

I don't know if Jalek would have figured out how to run the offense by next year but Seventh damn sure can't. What a rough season next year could turn out to be.

Very sad ending to his UNC career. I hope he learns from any mistakes he may have made and is successful going forward. I wonder if we’ll ever find out what happened.

Unfortunately, he has put us in a major bind next year.

I don't know if Jalek would have figured out how to run the offense by next year but Seventh damn sure can't. What a rough season next year could turn out to be.

I'm not willing to give up on Seventh . . for what limited time he had on the court, and it also being his freshman year, it's difficult to look polished in your limited time here at UNC. Let him grow . .

Coby White may be the answer if needs be, as he's as flexible as they can possibly come IMO.

Reactions: JuleZ '02 HEEL
Felton leaving could be what Seventh needs. Knowing that it's all on him now, may give him that spark.

Felton leaving could be what Seventh needs. Knowing that it's all on him now, may give him that spark.
He could look at it like that or he could realize that he is the only option so he has no competition besides Coby who isn’t really a pg and then doesn’t try as hard as he should

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT