ADVERTISEMENT

Jason Tatum announcing in the next two weeks.......

There's a poster on this board (can't remember who) with a terrific outlook on the recruiting scene - Cheer for the recruits who choose to be Tar Heels and forget about the rest.
With all that's happened in the last couple of years, I reckon it's a pretty good approach.

There's a poster on this board (can't remember who) with a terrific outlook on the recruiting scene - Cheer for the recruits who choose to be Tar Heels and forget about the rest.
With all that's happened in the last couple of years, I reckon it's a pretty good approach.

I disagree 100%. With what's happened in the past couple of years we need to be even more aggressive in going after kids. They aren't just going to come because of our legacy with what's happened. If we sit back and just "let the kids come who want to come" we will be in serious trouble. Thus the 2015 class.

I like Roy's 2016 approach in being super aggressive. If we want a guy, go the heck after him.

Reactions: ACokeForRoy
Him committing to St.Louis would surprise me . .

Last edited:
would not surprise me-mentioned STL all this time - as we all know there family connections..one year of school..family can see every home game..plenty of exposure on TV-NBA scouts aware..he will be the main man..it may not happen but the atmosphere in this nation(the economy so on so forth) much different than 5 yrs ago 10 yrs ago.. blah blah blah

This usually happens when a kid is mentioning the home town school as a contender, they have positive news coming out about that school leading up the decision then choose the big school. Happened with Barnes and Iowa St.

He'll announce Duke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT