ADVERTISEMENT

Jim'll Paint It

wolverineprint.jpg

We should put in a request for OOTB, I think. We could brainstorm some ideas and then have a poll. I bet he'd paint it if we explain it's for a whole board.
Excellent thread and excellent idea. I'm thinking we assign characters to represent some of the more prominent posters on this board, then ask for some sort of comic scene involving them all. Here's what I've got so far:

JuleZ = Captain Jack Sparrow
BillyL = Ron Jeremy
GSD = "get off my lawn" Clint Eastwood from Grand Torino, or some other curmudgeon type
Raising Heel = Albert Einstein dressed in the stereotypical floppy hat and cargo vest of a lake camper
heelmanwilm = Rayden from the Mortal Kombat games
strum = Slash from GnR
UNC71 = a tie-dye shirt-wearing Bill Walton who's broken free from handcuffs but the cuffs are still on each wrist
coolwater = a humanoid Crystal Pepsi vending machine with arms, legs, and a face. The machine has a top section for food. The only food choices are bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon, and bacon.

That's all I've got. Beyond specific character representations, the rest of the board's regulars can be depicted by the following:

- two clearly intoxicated, poorly shaven 40-something year old men animatedly arguing with one another. One of the men in dressed in: a red shirt with an elephant and a rifle on it, a cowboy hat, and cowboy boots with camo shorts; the other is dressed in a blue shirt with a donkey and the "Coexist" bumper sticker logo on it, sweat pants, Tom's, and a grey newsboy cap on.

Thoughts?

May be hard to get that many characters in. I was thinking of something tying in several of the current threads.

For example, the Carolina Butcher riding a train while drinking a Crystal Pepsi and flying a controversial flag.

Reactions: Raising Heel
May be hard to get that many characters in. I was thinking of something tying in several of the current threads.

For example, the Carolina Butcher riding a train while drinking a Crystal Pepsi and flying a controversial flag.
Oh it's definitely way too many characters. I was just having a lot of fun ridiculously characterizing the regular posters on here.

ADVERTISEMENT