ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Cunningham

The beauty of this pick up will be the season long workout sessions he will have with the eventual starting QB, MT. They will have the opportunity to really get to know each other and each other tendencies. Trust will be built and JC will no doubt be a valuable weapon for MT.

The beauty of this pick up will be the season long workout sessions he will have with the eventual starting QB, MT. They will have the opportunity to really get to know each other and each other tendencies. Trust will be built and JC will no doubt be a valuable weapon for MT.
MT...or CH or NE or ARW. Quarterback spot is wide open after Marquise leaves.

New coaching staff. And when it was clear at the start of last year that the new staff was totally out of sync with the returning team, and he had an injury that would keep him out a couple of games, he decided first to sit the rest of the season and then to transfer.

MT...or CH or NE or ARW. Quarterback spot is wide open after Marquise leaves.

I am not so sure that it will be a wide open race for the starting spot. Last year's ridiculous QB experiment which splintered the team points to a not so open race for the starting QB job next season. Things will get sorted out further after MT assumes the starting QB role after MW leaves and a clear number 2 is crowned.

Here's something to think about: Cunningham is from Fort Lauderdale, FL. He is another south FL player. Does that help us land RB Carlin Fils-Aime?

I am not so sure that it will be a wide open race for the starting spot. Last year's ridiculous QB experiment which splintered the team points to a not so open race for the starting QB job next season. Things will get sorted out further after MT assumes the starting QB role after MW leaves and a clear number 2 is crowned.

I agree. Mitch has been in the system long enough to know it inside and out, I would think it would be tough for one of those guys to overtake him. But there's a lot of talent at the QB position, maybe one of those guys will make a big jump and set themselves apart from the pack

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT