4/5 3pointers

2/2 FTs

4 Rebs

22 points

Sold popcorn at half-time . .

Originally posted by BillyL:

Sold popcorn at half-time . .
roll.r191677.gif

... What a game by the youngster .. He deserves it!!

The only deep ball he missed was when he rushed the shot, just after hitting one. I guess he was feeling it, but that was the one bad shot he took all night.

Great game Mr. Jackson! Hope to see that again tomorrow night.

GO HEELS!

Fantastic game from the kid! Been expecting a breakout performance for a while. Great to get it tonight!

Great to see him have a game like this!! Against UVA no less!!!

Originally posted by TarHeelMark:

The only deep ball he missed was when he rushed the shot, just after hitting one. I guess he was feeling it, but that was the one bad shot he took all night.

Great game Mr. Jackson! Hope to see that again tomorrow night.

GO HEELS!
I agree, Mark . .

Justin wasn't afraid to shoot the ball tonight, and I want guys that are not scared shooters . . he has had some real confidence in his shot of late and that confidence is growing.

Throw in those 4 rebounds and he has done everything the coaches have asked of him.

It's been a while since I've seen a game like that from one of our guys. Barnes' 40 points against Clemson a couple years back in the ACC-T was the last IIRC.

Weds on the stat thread I said I liked the way he was shooting with more confidence. Carried over big time tonite.

Originally posted by Detroit Heel:
Great game from Jackson. If he and Berry can consistently hit the 3, you never know...
If botht those guys hit 3s in every game, Paige will find himself open on most possessions and Prince and Meeks will get isolated 1 on 1 iwht a good angle more often.

And the result will be a much more explosive offense.

He was a great shooter in high school. It's all coming together at the right time.

If Jackson and Berry continue with their outstanding play, watch out. Love the confidence Jackson has and love that Berry is being aggressive and driving. These guys had their ups and downs this year, but the future is bright with them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT