ADVERTISEMENT

kids birthday ???????????

tarheels0015

Senior
Nov 25, 2006
looking for some help from from UNC posters here .. My B/G twins turn 8 on June 17th since the stay at home orders probably will not be lifted by then & unable to have much if any party can someone advise how to possibly get my twins a birthday card from our Coach Williams . We probably will get a drive by fire truck ems & highway patrol for them ...
Ive also sent Instagram messages to Cole Anthony, Joel Berry , Theo Pinson & Coby White hoping for the same from them !
Thanks if any can help provide me with some info !

Go Heels !

looking for some help from from UNC posters here .. My B/G twins turn 8 on June 17th since the stay at home orders probably will not be lifted by then & unable to have much if any party can someone advise how to possibly get my twins a birthday card from our Coach Williams . We probably will get a drive by fire truck ems & highway patrol for them ...
Ive also sent Instagram messages to Cole Anthony, Joel Berry , Theo Pinson & Coby White hoping for the same from them !
Thanks if any can help provide me with some info !

Go Heels !
Sorry, I can’t help you but good luck.

If you’re reaching out on IG you are unlikely to make contact through a DM. The message won’t go through to their actual inbox unless they follow you or approve the message. Best bet would be to leave a comment on a post or tag them in something. Given the level of activity on their accounts they may have turned their notifications off though.

You’d probably have more luck tagging them in a post on Twitter

I would just forge his signature. They're only 8. They're not going to use a magnifying glass to verify authenticity

Last edited:
I have a question. Do the kids really know who Roy Williams is? You guys have to eat, breathe, and worship UNC basketball for them to know and want him to do this. Would it be cool, absolutely. But for 8 years old seems a bit early.

Not busting on you, just curious. But its also cool if daddy wants that as well :cool::cool::cool:

I would just forge his signature. They're only 8. They're not going to use a magnifying glass to verify authenticity
I have a question. Do the kids really know who Roy Williams is? You guys have to eat, breathe, and worship UNC basketball for them to know and want him to do this. Would it be cool, absolutely. But for 8 years old seems a bit early.

Not busting on you, just curious. But its also cool if daddy wants that as well :cool::cool::cool:
There's a schmuck in every crowd. Sometimes two.

Last edited:
There's a schmuck in every crowd. Sometimes two.
All I was doing was asking the question. For all I know his kid loves Roy more than puppy pals. Just seemed strange that an 8 year old would understand what a message from Roy would really mean.
And judging some of your poast=pot meet kettle

Just seemed strange that an 8 year old would understand what a message from Roy would really mean.
Obviously you haven't spent a lot of time around eight-year-olds. They are smarter than you think and many of them have their favorite athletes and coaches. I certainly did at that age. Even if a kid is too young now to fully appreciate the significance of a birthday card from Coach Williams or any of the other Tar Heels listed above, one day they will.

Hey, at least you're not the one who suggested the OP scam his own children in order to avoid the time and effort.

I am a parent. An 8 year old gets nothing more than a box of 16 crayons. I was never more proud of my wife than when she sent our daughter a card from Taylor Swift

Obviously you haven't spent a lot of time around eight-year-olds. They are smarter than you think and many of them have their favorite athletes and coaches. I certainly did at that age. Even if a kid is too young now to fully appreciate the significance of a birthday card from Coach Williams or any of the other Tar Heels listed above, one day they will.

Hey, at least you're not the one who suggested the OP scam his own children in order to avoid the time and effort.
3 kids and 3 grandkids, plus working for 20 years with youth in my church and community. No, I have no experience at all with 8 year olds

yes they know who Roy Williams is we watch as many UNC basketball games as possible

Thats awesome. Train up a child in the way he should go:and when he is old, he will not depart from it

Lying to kids is not a good precedent to set. It might sound silly but it can mess them up long term. Even if it is something trivial

Obviously you haven't spent a lot of time around eight-year-olds.

source.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT