ADVERTISEMENT

Landon Lassiter

bobby121567

Hall of Famer
Dec 1, 2006
not playing today. And Pate played LF yesterday. Is he hurt? Or being benched for lack of hitting lately?

Last edited:
DF beat me to it. Apparently Lassiter's season is done. Fox said in the post-game he wouldn't be reinstated if UNC makes the NCAAs.

Someone with the last name Zolk -- I think the handle was @MamaZolk or something, so I'm assuming it was Mike Zolk's mom -- said on Twitter that Lassiter asked Fox on a phone call why he was only being used as a DH and an argument ensued.

Take that for for what it's worth. Zolk's own departure from the team was very mysterious.

DF beat me to it. Apparently Lassiter's season is done. Fox said in the post-game he wouldn't be reinstated if UNC makes the NCAAs.

Someone with the last name Zolk -- I think the handle was @MamaZolk or something, so I'm assuming it was Mike Zolk's mom -- said on Twitter that Lassiter asked Fox on a phone call why he was only being used as a DH and an argument ensued.

Take that for for what it's worth. Zolk's own departure from the team was very mysterious.
I believe the argument was in front of the entire team and coaches.

ADVERTISEMENT