ADVERTISEMENT

Logan byrd commits

Yes, we must sign QBs, and we should do better with top QB recruits. And this guy should be able to leads this team as a pass-1st spread QB.

But I still get more excited about linemen. Games are won in the trenches.

No he's a big kid who is really athletic and a very good runner - perfect for that offense.

Originally posted by ARC Dog:
No he's a big kid who is really athletic and a very good runner - perfect for that offense.
How seriously was UGA after him? Not full-out, from what I've heard. Arkansas was making a big push of late.

Originally posted by TarHeelNation11:
Impressive film, with the arm and the legs!
tumblr_l9o6zq12mR1qc7wal.gif

Yes, he is. What is throwing some is that they know most scouts place him as Pro style. and when they think of spread offense, they think of a QB running the ball.

A pass-1st QB who has Byrd's size and strength is ideal for the offense. Such a QB can spread the field with his arm and be enough of a running threat to make Ds work to contain him as a runner.

That said, I want us to land a 5 star RB and a host of Big Uglies. And a top TE, with good hands, and a atll WR and a WR who simply gets open in the seams and has hands like glue.

Rated by Rivals as the #12 Dual Purpose QB. Built like a LB, has good instincts and can throw on the move.

Not at all because have had 2016 QB on board since June of last year. Just taking one.

Not at all because have had 2016 QB on board since June of last year. Just taking one.
The word is that we too are taking just 1 QB, and that from the list of 3 or 4, maybe 5, that we wanted most we would accept the first one to commit.

Pass most likely is headed to Aubiurn or Bama. Surratt seems to wnat to play basketball too, with a chance toi see the floor in basketball, and that is unlikely at UNC.

So Byrd probably was our top relaistic option.

UGa QB commit Eason is #1 rated QB and #1 player by at leasr one service(at some point) .

ADVERTISEMENT