ADVERTISEMENT

LOGIN PROBLEMS

DeanFor President

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2006
All of a sudden, When I go to log in to the site, it takes me to the main rivals board, rivals.com, instead of Tarheels Illustrated. Help!!!

*Tar Heels, not Tarheels

They rolled out a new login page earlier this week. But yeah, I had the same problem. Even though I was on THI when I clicked the link to log in, once I entered my credentials it took me to the main page. Pretty annoying and I hope they fix it. In the meantime, just click Back a couple times in your browser and it'll return you to THI, logged in.

Could be more glitches going on with Rivals' new format.

Around 3 PM yesterday, I was blocked from posting in the threads on this site, including the premium board. Now it looks like I'm blocked on approximately 75% of the existing threads.

I think I must have got a partial ban from one of the mods.

I had a couple of posts deleted yesterday as well. The only moderator's e-mail address I have is Mikey's, when I contacted him yesterday afternoon he was at Duke Hospital for treatment. He said he'd look into it when he got a chance . .

Was getting some weird junk about "ONE MORE STEP" yesterday at Duke on my tablet. Frustrating!

The fiasco continues. Before i had to log in, try to access premium, get denied and prompted to another log in screen, then log in AGAIN to access the message boards. Lol u have ANY IDEA how long it took me to figure that out?

NOW i have to log in to rivals main, find unc's board, attempt to access premium, get denied, click on log in link and log in again to access boards.

Damn i must like u guys

Just saw this.

I usually don't check out this board, so any times some people are having such problems it will help if someone brings it to my attention so I can let Rivals know. I will pass this along.

- AJ

Just got a reply back from Rivals:

Hi Andrew:

I 100% understand your frustration, and I understand your subscribers frustration too.

I know it doesn't help for me to say this, but it is not effecting everyone. Just some. For example, my username was impacted on Monday afternoon and then on Tuesday it was fine.

This is something that the engineers are actively working on, and are well aware of. So the main answer I have from you (as of this morning), is exactly that. The engineers are aware but there is no ETA for the resolution. Again, I know this is frustrating, but at least your subscribers are able to sign in (at least that is not the issue). Right now it is just the matter of taking one extra step to navigate to the UNC site after they are redirected back to the front page. This is a top priority for our engineers, and they know it is an issue that is impacting many users in our network.

I apologize that I don't have the answer you are looking for, but right now this is all I have to say.

As soon as we know something we will let you know.

Thanks,

ADVERTISEMENT