ADVERTISEMENT

LOL @ State

So I can't get what I want but I can still get NVSU tickets?

Once again the Wolpfackers demonstrate a brilliant marketing strategy.
It's just one gaffe after another. From the "Wolpfack" Baseball guides to the ripped off LSU intro (I still don't know what the hell they were thinking) to the stolen ECU mid-field logo. It's freaking amateur hour over there. Truly embarrassing.

Has there ever been a more pitiful sports marketing department?

NCST's marketing dept. is the laughing stock of college sports. They're famous across the country for their ineptitude. They don't have a lot to work with in the first place and when they try to put lipstick on that pig they screw themselves on a regular basis.

But I'm pretty sure they really like putting lipstick on pigs over there anyway...really makes those purdy piggy eyes pop.

NCST's marketing dept. is the laughing stock of college sports. They're famous across the country for their ineptitude. They don't have a lot to work with in the first place and when they try to put lipstick on that pig they screw themselves on a regular basis.

But I'm pretty sure they really like putting lipstick on pigs over there anyway...really makes those purdy piggy eyes pop.

LMAO. Just spit my coffee all over my keyboard.

Look no further than their wonderful AD. How that dolt has managed to keep her job is beyond me. Well, at moo, not really, but it does make you wonder how come no one has figured out how big a idiot she really is over there and at least mentioned it to someone else. Talk to them and they will swear she is the best AD in the business.

Frankly, I hope they keep her on as long as possible since she give us so much to laugh at year in and year out.

Reactions: Archer2
Folks let us not continue with the pig comparisons please. The noble swine has served humanity very well over the years. They have fed us, given us their hides for leather and their hearts for medical research. There are truly friends of Mankind.

So when you compare them to a school that only has one claim to fame, that being their use as a baseline zero level for membership in the human race, the pig suffers greatly.

bozo the clown, that is what state is. Local media tries so hard to report anything positive about this dumpster fire while attacking UNC any chance it gets. Idiots just don't get it. State has never been and will never bee anything. They are a complete joke

bozo the clown, that is what state is. Local media tries so hard to report anything positive about this dumpster fire while attacking UNC any chance it gets. Idiots just don't get it. State has never been and will never bee anything. They are a complete joke

I love it when SH98 gets on a roll

Deep down, Moo fans realize how truly invisible they are on the national landscape, and that's the fire that burns them and forces them to jealously look at their neighbors to the west.

I mean seriously, is there a more obscure Power 5 team? I can only come up with three schools that are arguably more obscure due to athletic ineptitude and lack of 'brand' :

- Washington State
- Iowa State
- Oregon State

...and even ISU and OSU are stretches because they have recent basketball and baseball success, respectively. Schools that in the past perhaps could've made this list have all experienced success in football very recently that's greatly improved their national importance (Ole Miss, Miss State, Baylor, Kansas State).

Moo is seriously unknown. At least Wake is known nationally as "the school Chris Paul and Tim Duncan went to."

jay just told me rashad was "the only stand-up guy in the program."
Lol, yes. So stand-up that he took his jersey off the second the final whistle sounded in the championship game. It was always about Rashad first, UNC second. I don't know how Sean May, David Noel, and Jackie Manuel didn't kick his butt.

Reactions: Raising Heel
I'll admit I'm extra bitter when it comes to McCants. I liked him when he was on the team -- I recognized that he was an A-Hole, but he had that swagger that someone on your team has to have, in order to win.

All this junk he's pulling though is a bunch of BS. Even if every single thing went down exactly like he says it did (newsflash: it didn't), you're really going to flip on your brothers and the program that gave you a chance to shine, which ultimately led to you being drafted in the first-round?? Really? It ain't UNC's fault that you washed out in the league and that literally no one liked you so they stopped giving you chances.

jay just told me rashad was "the only stand-up guy in the program."
Of course he was.

I'll be honest. I can't stand Jay for all the obvious reasons. But when I try to be objective about what he has to say, I don't understand why he chooses to prop himself up with sources like McCants. Jay is a smart guy. Doesn't he realize that McCants actually undermines the credibility of the Willingsmiths' crusade against UNC? PR 101 says you distance yourself from the loons, not embrace them.

There was a reason Doherty dropped McCants off at Dix Hill. The kid is nuttier than a Claxton fruit cake. And trust me...Doherty is perfectly qualified to recognize nuts when he sees it.

Nope! Like Sidney Lowe, we need to do EVERYTHING we can (outside of losing to those jackasses) to make sure he stays!

The continued suck that is moo u. must be maintained!

When you are so desperate for attention that you send love notes to Mary Willingscam, asking a fruitcake like McCants for support is no big deal.

2234007_979445-387x580.jpg

At least some of their fans grasp the way things really are:

wrcwolf
wrcwolf.jpg

Kondescension King
Rating: 1.9/5 this site
13441 posts this site
Re: Urban Meyer says Jones was not good at school
Monday at 8:35 PMLast edited Monday at 8:38 PMby wrcwolf
(5 votes)
Why don't one of you email Yow and ask, " why don't they include majors for athletes in the media guides anymore?"

Maybe I am missing the page. Was included with each player's bio in the past. No more since the UNC scandal. I'm wondering where our athletes are being funneled by the coaching staff and academic advisors. I know, purely a coincidence. All these basketball and football players have the same interest.

Reactions: trig81
When you are so desperate for attention that you send love notes to Mary Willingscam, asking a fruitcake like McCants for support is no big deal.
They are so pitiful I almost feel shame at despising them. And if they were with ECU in the AAC, I would always end my laughing about them with, 'bless their pore little hearts.'

Maybe I am missing the page. Was included with each player's bio in the past. No more since the UNC scandal. I'm wondering where our athletes are being funneled by the coaching staff and academic advisors. I know, purely a coincidence. All these basketball and football players have the same interest.
I've pointed this out before. After the AFAM scandal first broke, NC State Athletics removed all players' majors from their online bios. However, before they did, I was able to determine that 73% of their football roster was majoring in either a) Parks, Recreation, and Tourism or b) undeclared/first year studies or whatever the heck they call it. But I seem to remember PRT majors alone were close to 50%.

I've pointed this out before. After the AFAM scandal first broke, NC State Athletics removed all players' majors from their online bios. However, before they did, I was able to determine that 73% of their football roster was majoring in either a) Parks, Recreation, and Tourism or b) undeclared/first year studies or whatever the heck they call it. But I seem to remember PRT majors alone were close to 50%.
Moo fans' hypocrisy knows no limits. They are convinced we are going to get the death penalty or just shy of it. Man, they're going to be depressed when we don't.

And even if we do, will they really feel vindicated? We're talking an accrued total of several months or more worth of time they've spent on Pack Pride agonizing over every minute detail of this whole thing and speculating, pontificating, worrying, wondering, hoping, etc. Sheesh. Find a hobby.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT