ADVERTISEMENT

Ma’Khia Bryant death

When we all can't agree that the police officer did the right thing in this case then it will be impossible to have a discussion on anything involving a police shooting.
That cop was screwed either way. If he shoots her, he's racist for shooting a black girl. If he doesn't shoot her, he's racist for letting a black girl get stabbed.

That cop was screwed either way. If he shoots her, he's racist for shooting a black girl. If he doesn't shoot her, he's racist for letting a black girl get stabbed.

Yep. I have read several articles and watched video clips from people saying the police did not do the right thing. Quite amazing.

Reactions: bluetoe
A rubber bullet gun or great tazer would have been ideal. Tough situation for the cop. A spidey suit w web shooters would have been ok too.

A rubber bullet gun or great tazer would have been ideal. Tough situation for the cop. A spidey suit w web shooters would have been ok too.
actually, the bullet that was used was ideal. What would be even better is a society operating on common sense instead of unchecked emotions.

But I have to admit, the web shooter thing would have been pretty cool.

Biden said one time the cops should just shoot the weapon out of a criminals hand.

That's my vote! World class marksmen at 10 yards on a moving target with split seconds to keep someone from being stabbed.

All cops should just call LeBron and find out how to handle calls like this!

Biden said one time the cops should just shoot the weapon out of a criminals hand.

That's my vote! World class marksmen at 10 yards on a moving target with split seconds to keep someone from being stabbed.

If they asked Lebron for advice then all cops would just pretend that they got shot and fall down.

15 or so years ago when I watched a little NBA I was a fan of Lebron. Now I realize he is just another ignorant racist P.O.S.

Whether or not to make every thread about race is purely optional.
Making it about race, or it being mentioned is 2 different things. Bringing lebron up alone brings race into the story since he's a virtual spokesperson these days

Reactions: uncfootball-
Whether or not to make every thread about race is purely optional.
Race is all its about LeBron wouldn't care if the person that was shot was white. Funny how the cop should be called hero for saving someone's life but he isn't because the person shot was a particular race!

The black on black crime and the potential murder is over looked.

56viv3.jpg

If I was a cop right row, I wouldn't even respond to a black neighbor hood. I'd stay at the mall or Walmart.

Sounds like you’d be exactly the kind of person that needs to be rooted out of law enforcement anyways.

If I was a cop right row, I wouldn't even respond to a black neighbor hood. I'd stay at the mall or Walmart.

I can understand why you would say that but there are millions of law abiding Black Americans that depend on the police to protect them from criminals.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT