ADVERTISEMENT

NOA - anyone hear anything?

UNC71-00

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Feb 25, 2003
@heelbent
@bleeduncblue

Either of you hear anything? I ax you 2 in particular because you have both shown yourselves to have pretty damn good sources.

Anyone else feel free to chime in if you prefer to avoid Radar- I certainly understand the sentiment sometimes.

I've heard no ineligible players, no impermissible benefits, no particular sports mentioned in the NOA.

The LOIC we are going to be hit with is the wildcard, and with the NCAA, its anyone's guess as to what is ultimately is thrown at us.

Our lawyers better be ready for a fight if need be . . rolling over is not an option now. We've done that already, its time for us to stand up and take on the NCAA if needs be. If, we have the balls to finally fight the NCAA, then we will come out okay . .

I've heard no ineligible players, no impermissible benefits, no particular sports mentioned in the NOA.

The LOIC we are going to be hit with is the wildcard, and with the NCAA, its anyone's guess as to what is ultimately is thrown at us.

Our lawyers better be ready for a fight if need be . . rolling over is not an option now. We've done that already, its time for us to stand up and take on the NCAA if needs be. If, we have the balls to finally fight the NCAA, then we will come out okay . .

sorry I forgot to ask you as well- your info has on this has been solid as well.

Oh, and Strum was saying LOIC

sorry I forgot to ask you as well- your info has on this has been solid as well.

Oh, and Strum was saying LOIC

Just relaying from some very reliable folks I've seen express they're opinions on the matter . . the general consensus is we'll be okay, a large fine, a couple of years on probation, but no vacated wins/titles.

Our folks better be willing to take on the NCAA if needs be. Folt and Cunningham seem to be willing to from the folks that are close to the situation . .

I pray this is true . . I'm tired of us playing the patsy.

I'm hearing Chansky nailed it in his recent piece.

Proving yet again that even a blind squirrel finds an acorn

However the one thing which concerns me from Chanskys article is that he notes that the administration is pleased. I am somewhat of the opinion that if something pleases the South Building, that same thing is not going to sit well with me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raising Heel
I'm trying not to get my hopes up. No idea how the women's basketball program doesn't get nailed, but all early indications are that football and men's basketball dodged a bullet.

I'll feel a lot better when the NOA gets released so we can see what's in it. Hopefully it makes all the ABCers flip their shit. I'll pop some popcorn so we can all enjoy the ensuing meltdown.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up. No idea how the women's basketball program doesn't get nailed, but all early indications are that football and men's basketball dodged a bullet.

I'll feel a lot better when the NOA gets released so we can see what's in it. Hopefully it makes all the ABCers flip their shit. I'll pop some popcorn so we can all enjoy the ensuing meltdown.

When is it due to be released? This week I would think.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT