ADVERTISEMENT

Ok, you guys win. I have decided to stop supporting Trump. Here's why

He's just prostituting them out for his supposed benefit. :rolleyes:

He paid them, it's obvious. What a f-ing moron he is!
Well, I don't know if they were paid or not. I've never heard of them before. But, they had a right to be heard.

But Trump didn't bring these women out BEFORE he got outed for his own indiscretions. So, this is his way of getting even. It shows his true style. These women are giving their testimonies. They're valid and should be heard. It still doesn't exonerate Trump for being a slimeball! If he were really concerned about their experience he would have already had them at his side long ago.

Reactions: tarheel0910
Those women always had a voice. They were never silenced. It's not like these women have been kept in an underground cell for 20 years.

They may have had a voice but never had a podium.

But according to you, Trump saying mean things is just the same as Hillary attacking the rape victims of her husband. And no one will be surprised that you take such a position.

I will now join GSD and henceforth refer to you as Ignored Member.

They may have had a voice but never had a podium.

But according to you, Trump saying mean things is just the same as Hillary attacking the rape victims of her husband. And no one will be surprised that you take such a position.

I will now join GSD and henceforth refer to you as Ignored Member.
I would if I were you, too. You guys have hand-cuffed yourselves to a dead hooker with this dipshit. I hope it's worth it.

I accept your surrender, like I accepted his.

Unless of course the women were raped by Bill Clinton. Then they are lying pieces of trailer trash according to Hillary.

I'm eagerly awaiting formal rape charges to occur. If he raped them, then report it and charge him. Or, stand beside the one guy that has been outed for his own indiscretions and see how far that advances your cause.

And she points out he won't apologize, which is true, but she lies saying everything he said about her isn't true and we all know it is. I cannot believe these are the two y'all are stuck with to vote for.

I mean, she was a lawyer. She got paid to defend people. It is a crappy thing to do at times but understanding the profession is imperative. Sometimes you defend people who do crappy shit. I don't see why this is relevant, just as Trump's dumb comments are not relevant.

The fact that she defended him is not the issue. The fact that she laughed about him getting off when even she knew he was guilty is the issue.

Who laughs about getting a child rapist off the hook?

I mean, she was a lawyer. She got paid to defend people. It is a crappy thing to do at times but understanding the profession is imperative. Sometimes you defend people who do crappy shit. I don't see why this is relevant, just as Trump's dumb comments are not relevant.

Are there audio or video tapes of her laughing at this rape victim? Witnesses?

As for the women lined up over Bill...,After seeing what happened to the Dook lacrosse team it's hard to trust anymore. And before anyone decides to jump all over me for saying that, I have been in a situation where a guy tried to rape me. My knee just won the battle.

The fact that she defended him is not the issue. The fact that she laughed about him getting off when even she knew he was guilty is the issue.

Who laughs about getting a child rapist off the hook?

A lawyer? I mean, do you not know any lawyers? I know a bunch who are awesome people. When it comes to their cases they are not emotionally invested. It is weird but the way it is.

A lawyer? I mean, do you not know any lawyers? I know a bunch who are awesome people. When it comes to their cases they are not emotionally invested. It is weird but the way it is.

It has nothing to do with lawyers. It has to do with laughing about a child rapist getting off the hook.

But I would probably support Hillary too if I had a government job, so I understand where you are coming from.

Nah- just kidding. I could never support this horrible woman.

Do you have any proof of that? If not that's a pretty crappy thing to say, especially coming from another woman.

Proof of what? You can google her recording in 2 seconds- search "Hillary laughs at rapist"

It has nothing to do with lawyers. It has to do with laughing about a child rapist getting off the hook.

But I would probably support Hillary too if I had a government job, so I understand where you are coming from.

Nah- just kidding. I could never support this horrible woman.

Haha. I don't support Hilary. Not going to vote for her or Trump. It has everything to do with lawyers though. Unfortunately, I have dealt with them a few times. They really don't give a ****. Everything is just a case to them, even if they know you. A case is a case.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT