ADVERTISEMENT

OT Golden State vs. Cleveland

HeelFan58

Hall of Famer
Oct 3, 2011
The most interesting series in years. I am not the biggest NBA fan in the world but these two teams really intrigue me. Lebron , Stephon , TBF , Kyrie , J.R. "almost Carolina" Smith , Klay Thompson and with JMM and Brendan Haywood watching from the bench and ready if needed. I will be watching some of these games.

it will be interesting to see how well Thompson responds after his concussion. Sometimes they take awhile to get over

Rooting for the Warriors and the BF to have a big and victorious series.

You left out Harrison "is Carolina" Barnes! He's in the starting five.

Should be fun to watch though.

I rarely watch the NBA. I'll be watching these games. If King James and the Cavs pull this one out...you have to put the man in the discussion for GOAT. Put LeBron on any team in the East and that team is going to the NBA Finals. The man is that good.

Lebron takes a hit on this message board and I understand why. Heck, just look at my Avatar. I love MJ, but there is an overall lack of appreciation for LeBron James. Once he's gone, he'll be sorely missed.

I wonder how Lebron would've competed against the next tier of teams during MJ's era. Would his teams be able to get past the Knicks, Jazz, Suns? Hard to compare eras obviously. I don't think winning it this year puts him near MJ for me, but not sure anything could at this point.

Warriors better watch out for Dellaveno (?) going after loose balls at their knees.

Either way, a UNC guy gets a ring. What's the total now? Anyone?

As far as LeBron, I like him fine. He's been fairly clean and a decent role model. He's an exceptional player and I have no doubt that he would have excelled in the 80s and 90s. But with that said, there is no comparison between the way the game is played now versus then. The game was sooooo physical in Mike's day and for him to do what he did despite the way the officials allowed players to literally beat each other up is remarkable. IMO, Jordan, in his prime, would average over 40 ppg in today's NBA.

I have no issues with Lebron now that he is in Cleveland. Still, and obviously, I'm rooting for the Warriors and Barnes. I would be rooting for them anyway because I like their team anyway but with Barnes it isn't close. It will be interesting to see what they do with their pieces moving forward. Green is going to demand serious money and I'm afraid Harrison could be the odd man out even though they really need him and like him.

I rarely watch the NBA. I'll be watching these games. If King James and the Cavs pull this one out...you have to put the man in the discussion for GOAT. Put LeBron on any team in the East and that team is going to the NBA Finals. The man is that good.

Lebron takes a hit on this message board and I understand why. Heck, just look at my Avatar. I love MJ, but there is an overall lack of appreciation for LeBron James. Once he's gone, he'll be sorely missed.

I'd hardly say there was "an overall lack of appreciation for LeBron James", here or anywhere else. I doubt I'll watch much of the series since I don't watch much pro sports anymore but I'll be rooting for the Clippers.

I'd hardly say there was "an overall lack of appreciation for LeBron James", here or anywhere else. I doubt I'll watch much of the series since I don't watch much pro sports anymore but I'll be rooting for the Clippers.

Rooting for the Clippers in a series that's Warriors vs. Cavaliers... I like it! ;)

I hate to break it to you, but they aren't going to win... ;)

Dang, Hark beat me to it...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT