ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt fans whine like wolpfies

UNC_Blue

Hall of Famer
Dec 1, 2004
Since our game there have been threads about how they "should have won" our game, they did this last year as well.

No team actually beats them, they are the better team and somehow screw up and give it away, or they are cheated out of it.

I started a very similar thread in the offseason. Their whining and excuse-making is very Wuffie-ish.

As is their obsession with their (bigger and more popular) in-state rival

Originally posted by TarHeelNation11:
I started a very similar thread in the offseason.
Yes you did. Where is this happening?

Pitt and UNC could probably play 10 games and each win 5. What Pitt fans should really be crying about is that embarrassing loss to Akron (now 5-6) and the choke job against an overrated dook team that they statistically dominated. Both of those games were at home, by the way.

We have a few whiners as well (especially in basketball) that feel like we never lose a game, only get cheated by the refs, etc. Every fanbase has got 'em.

That being said, they do hate Penn State with the same contempt as a wolpfack fan.

Originally posted by Raising Heel:

I started a very similar thread in the offseason.
Yes you did. Where is this happening?

Pitt and UNC could probably play 10 games and each win 5. What Pitt fans should really be crying about is that embarrassing loss to Akron (now 5-6) and the choke job against an overrated dook team that they statistically dominated. Both of those games were at home, by the way.
They should probably also cry about the fact that they have more national championships than almost any program in the nation, yet can't 1) get an on-campus stadium, 2) get more than ~35,000 people there in games where they aren't playing ND, Penn State, or West Virginia.

I hope they start recruiting better for the sake of the Coastal Division and the conference, and yes I'm aware that UNC football is far, far from perfect.

Raising, did you read the SB Nation write-up on the writer's miserable day at Pitt's homecoming against GT?? (you may have RT'd it since you're big on SB Nation). It was hilariously tragic.

Raising, did you read the SB Nation write-up on the writer's miserable day at Pitt's homecoming against GT?? (you may have RT'd it since you're big on SB Nation). It was hilariously tragic.
Maybe the first time ever I'm happy to see a troll, because he bumped this thread. Just read the story you referenced. It was indeed a work of art.

Are Pitt Panthers actually Furries?
smokin.r191677.gif

Now the pendulum has swung, instead of doom and gloom, Pitt fans are convinced they out talent the rest of the Coastal. Now if they just get a competent coach the rest of us can go ahead and concede.
roll.r191677.gif

Hey, they would have won it WITH Paul Chryst, a coach they hated.

cpapittfan
Red Shirt
Rating: 2.9/5 this site
64 posts this site X [/URL]
Re: Pitt Is Making The Best Coaching Hire...

6:19 PM

We
should be the best team in the division next year with the talent we
have coming back or we did not hire the right coach pc would have won it
next year

I can't say Pitt sucks, but, I know that Pitt football followers are upset that Pitt can not find a way to beat teams, especially games that are close. A lot of the followers are upset with Pitt's DC. In reality, their defense needs a lot more talent and speed to go against ACC offenses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT