ADVERTISEMENT

Planned Gay Pride Parade Denounced as Racist by Gay Rights Groups AND the Left

That is some expert-level trolling. Of course, it's only effective because live in a world where large segments of the population are determined to be offended by everything. I can't imagine what it must be like to go through life with that kind of chip on your shoulder.

UNC71: Are you all ready for 8 years of Hillary Clinton????? Because with all 16 jackass's that the GOP [that's Grand Old Pharts] has running now, and their "eat their own" philosophy, you should get used to some changes. Civil rights; economic leveling playing field, and environmentally friendly energy changes all take place. In addition, at least1, possibly 2 SUPREME COURT vacancies will be filled if we are lucky by POTUS Clinton and "GOD" calls Scalia to that big Bench in the sky.

Reactions: uncboy10 and BillyL
UNC71: Are you all ready for 8 years of Hillary Clinton????? Because with all 16 jackass's that the GOP [that's Grand Old Pharts] has running now, and their "eat their own" philosophy, you should get used to some changes. Civil rights; economic leveling playing field, and environmentally friendly energy changes all take place. In addition, at least1, possibly 2 SUPREME COURT vacancies will be filled if we are lucky by POTUS Clinton and "GOD" calls Scalia to that big Bench in the sky.

A big welcome to the board Jazz1A . .

First rule of Noob- don't call out the regulars unless you are certain of that regular's opinion or stance on a particular issue.

But since you are a noob, I will cut you some slack. Now read more and comment less until you have the lay of the land.

First rule of Noob- don't call out the regulars unless you are certain of that regular's opinion or stance on a particular issue.

But since you are a noob, I will cut you some slack. Now read more and comment less until you have the lay of the land.
QFT (go look that up, noob)

Oh, and welcome to the board!

frabz-stfu-noob-0dc04c.jpg

Lol just kidding. Welcome, comrade

I think Heels Noir put this guy up to his trolling. They devised this plan at recess.

Hillary is about as cozied up to the big banks as the Romney-tron was. Will the economy be as well off under her as it was under Bill? I tend to think not.

Reactions: strummingram
017d1d416e151787ec6e98ae6ec4c442fb3ae975916437fe9d991cd1475f81ab.jpg

Reactions: gunslingerdick
Sure. But GOP still controls congress, do you factor that into your criticism of Obama?

Sure. I mean, I detest Obama. I used to go back and forth between thinking he was simply an unqualified doofus or a terrible and evil man. I have settled in to the thought that he is an evil man that wants to fundamentally change America. So anytime I can perpetuate more dislike for him, I will pile on. But yes, the rational me knows that we give far too much credit and far too much blame to the POTUS about things.

But for the record, the GOP didn't control congress during Obama's first term.

Reactions: grillheel
Also, Clinton went along with a fair number of GOP proposals and they often compromised. Compare that with Obama, who doesn't compromise with anyone about anything.

Clinton ended up having a good presidency because he moved to the middle after the GOP took control. By the same token, Bush had a lousy presidency because he moved to the middle after the Democrats took control.

You do the math.

Reactions: gunslingerdick
Obama doesn't compromise? He was the one that fed the Republicans their own healthcare bill and they still wouldn't take it.

Obama doesn't compromise? He was the one that fed the Republicans their own healthcare bill and they still wouldn't take it.
What healthcare bill are you talking about? Surely this is not a reference to Obamacare.

Sure. I mean, I detest Obama. I used to go back and forth between thinking he was simply an unqualified doofus or a terrible and evil man. I have settled in to the thought that he is an evil man that wants to fundamentally change America. So anytime I can perpetuate more dislike for him, I will pile on. But yes, the rational me knows that we give far too much credit and far too much blame to the POTUS about things.

GOP won control of the House of Representatives and nearly reclaimed the Senate in 2010.

What healthcare bill are you talking about? Surely this is not a reference to Obamacare.

It's not a secret he reworked the bill to appease Congress. What do you call that if it isn't compromise?

Republicans have supported a universal healthcare bill for decades, now their just mad that "Obozo" is going to get the credit.

Last edited:
It's not a secret he reworked the bill to appease Congress. What do you call that if it isn't compromise?

Republicans have supported a universal healthcare bill for decades, now their just mad that "Obozo" is going to get the credit.

Congress (both houses) was run by the Democrats when this bill was written and signed by Obama. I suppose you could make the argument that Obama compromised with the Democrats, but that wasn't really what I meant when saying he doesn't compromise with anyone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT