ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Predict UNC's record in the ACC Tournament

Yep, I am the Homer that voted 4-0. Been around a long time watching the Tar Heels and can see us start hitting our shots and getting confidence. That being said, today is the game that matters so first things first let us take care of business with BC.

I can't take the poll because I can envision any possibility. If this team were to play tpo its full potential the entire tournament, we could win it. And, especially as BC is now hot, we could lose game 1 if we play the way we have in more than a few games this season.

The only consistencies this team has are: inconsistency, poor 3 point shooting, and poor perimeter D.

Voted 1-1

With the uncertainty of both Meeks and Pinson being available and likely not even close to 100%, I don't hold a lot of optimism for getting by Louisville tomorrow.

2 - 1

I see us winning the rubber match versus the Cards, but UVA's style of play just kills us, and the Cavs take us out. Hope I'm wrong and we win the whole dern thing, but I wouldn't bet on it.

EDIT: glad I was wrong.... beating UVA was a bonus for me. Now let's make it a double bonus and take home the belt.
This post was edited on 3/13 10:20 PM by TarHeelMark

I'd love to see the Heels catch a little heat this week. Get some momentum heading into the NCAAs, and possibly avoid being a 5-seed in the dreaded 5/12 matchup. I think we'll have a hard time getting past Louisville if we're not healthy, and we'll need everyone healthy and excellent execution to get past UVA if they win their first game.

I don't have a whole lot of confidence in the Heels right now. Not playing well and not being coached well. I think the Heels beat BC, but lose to Lville. UNC has played Lville tough twice, making a nice comeback in the first game and giving up a huge lead in the 2nd thanks for 40+ fouls called on UNC.

I said that I could see anything from losing to BC to winning it all.

If this team plays tomorrow night like it has the past 2 games, we can win the ACC tournament.

But we still could use better FT shooting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT