ADVERTISEMENT

Positive Sign on the Ingram Recruitment . .

So I'm guessing the majority think it's DOOK.. My question to those on the board is this.,, When did he become a DOOK get? Was it the second visit? Was the second visit a chance to seal the deal? I'm unsure just like everyone else with this kid. But I think the second visit was because he told RATFACE he was going to CAROLINA!! I wanna belive he brought every possible person with him to try in a last ditch effort to sway this kid to DOOK! And it didn't work!! I like the kid, and would love to have him play in the CAROLINA BLUE!, but more then anything, we need him to commit for reasons more then just winning games! I dont wanna lose to DOOK for the third time this year!

he became a duke lock when Thorton announced for duke, he was listening to the argument that duke doesn't have a PG and it was a great point and there was a very slick salesman in Lexington Ky that was hammerring that very point hard. B Ut they not only got a PG in Thorton, they got a darn good one, don't under estimate Thorton guys.

We are due a break!! And frankly he looks more like a Tar Heel than a Dookie. To quote Woodrow Durham "go where you go and do what you do"

Being from that area myself, I agree that the numbers are similar, but that 15% Duke fanbase is growing RAPIDLY and I can't understand it to save my life! Duke isn't for the people of NC in my opinion. I BEG someone, anyone, to tell me ONE KID east of Raleigh that has EVER GONE TO DUKE UNDER K! We're talking nearly 40 years.

So with that said, the DUKE/CAROLINA fan thing in Eastern NC especially has intensified big time lately, really since 010... More and more dookies sprouting out of nowhere, all just because, and they LOVE to be the villain. Maybe BI is that type!
Most of the dook fans in the area are nothing but bandwagon/front runner/walmart variety.

If Stackhouse and his parents couldn't help seal the deal..then there was nothing more unc could do besides leave a bag of cash in the corner on the way out...and that was not going to happen..so goodbye Ingram....I'm so tired of hearing about this kid..can't wait till Monday gets here so this can be officially over!!...hell,we already have our version of Ingram on the team in JJ..I suspect Kenny Williams will be making a decision soon after Monday..whether it's unc or naw!!..seems to be the best fit anyway..because he doesn't demand to be the man from day one!!

Reactions: Old_School59
It's weird, I don't remember a recruit where a large portion of both Duke and UNC fan-bases felt he was going to the rival school. Anyone remember another recruit like this?

I dont agree saying that anywhere east of 95 in the state of NC is Dukes backyard.

Name one kid that K has ever pulled from this area in his near 40 years of coaching?.. I'll continue to wait

Huh? Are you a duke fan? I have no idea where youre sideways shot of me being 'pissed' comes from.

I coach sports myself. Im just a fan of college bball.. I fully understand I have no control over it. Congrats to those kids from durham on their achievement. Just stating that east of 95 has been a no fly zone for k. Go Heels

Technically Fayetteville is as just as much west as east.... Lol. ENC had always been a Tar Heel bastion and Kinston especially. That's why if we lose out here its gonna be extra hard to stomach

Lol I agree! I live in fayetteville and unless you're in the east over/cape fear area, you're weat of 95! But I'll give you that one. Actually kind of shocked there was one afterall

Just today BI said lots of people know a lot about where I am going. So he may be hinting that all the Dook talk may not be true

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT