ADVERTISEMENT

Prediction Contest Winners - Did You Receive Email To Redeem Your Subscription?

Steat

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 20, 2006

The players outlined in RED have not submitted their information.
Please send.

Redemption Process for Contest #1 and # 2 Winners.

Please submit the following information via email to :
support@openingdaygame.com
Subject: Contest Winners Contest #1 or #2

1. Screen Name
2. Legal name your Tar Heel account is registered under
3. Email address your Tar Heel account is registered under

Again, congratulations!

Contest #2 Winners

255 (1st Place)venom660turbo
210 (2nd Place)adwood81
204 (3rd Place)the Sky is Carolina Blue
201 (4th Place)IDUNK4HEELS

Contest #2 Prizes
1st Place - 1-Year Subscription to Premium, plus miscellaneous prize
2nd Place - 6-Month Subscription to Premium, plus miscellaneous prize
3rd Place - 3-Month Subscription to Premium
4th Place-- 3- month Subscription to Premium

Contest #1 Winners

267 (1st Place )gregkb14
258 (2nd Place)Kadyn930
255 (3rd Place)NorCalTarheel
238 (4th Place)shane023

Contest #1 Prizes
1st Place - 1-Year Subscription to Premium, plus miscellaneous prize
2nd Place - 6-Month Subscription to Premium, plus miscellaneous prize
3rd Place - 3-Month Subscription to Premium
4th Place-- 3-Month Subscription to Premium

Contest #5 Winners (already awarded)

Top 6 players win 3-month subscription to Premium

Last edited:
Reactions: Kadyn930
@Steat just wanted to make sure you received my email I sent on the 13th?
I got it. I will process all subscription by 3/27, if not sooner. I will send you an email with specific instructions on how to redeem the gift.

Reactions: Kadyn930
@Steat I emailed you my info after winning contest #5. Is that good enough for contest #1 ?

Thanks again for all you do here!

I need all winners to send me the required information by 3/26. If I already have your information, no need to resend.

Just a reminder. Winners need to redeem your prize by tomorrow, 3/36

I processed these winners on 3/27. I have been chatting through email with a few of you that have not received redemption emails. I am checking with RIvals to find out the problem. Please check ASAP to see if can log into Premium and let me know via email at support@openingdaygame.com.

adwood81
gregkb14
Kadyn930
NorCalTarheel

shane023

Still waiting to get information from.

venom660turbo
the Sky is Carolina Blue

IDUNK4HEELS

No change for me since we messaged each other. I can access Premium message board but not some of the articles.

I responded previously and just sent another email. I have a premium account and it jest renewed for another year. Please let me know if there is any additional info needed and thanks for running the campaign.

Al Wood 81

Al Wood was my first "favorite" Tar Heel. I saw he and Mike Pepper at the Barnstorming game at East Burke High School (I think in 1981) and decided right then I was a Heel for life (even though Gene Burke from dook was the big draw)!

Whatever fire that was lit that night drove me through my own High School and College career and a sniff of coaching. My love of UNC basketball has been one of the ONLY constants in my life (heck it even outlasted a wife!) and has brought me tremendous joy throughout my life.

Thanks Al Wood (don't know if the poster is you or not). Amazing the ripples in life you have no idea you may cause.

It's always a GDTBATH!!!

Reactions: adwood81
Al Wood was my first "favorite" Tar Heel. I saw he and Mike Pepper at the Barnstorming game at East Burke High School (I think in 1981) and decided right then I was a Heel for life (even though Gene Burke from dook was the big draw)!

Whatever fire that was lit that night drove me through my own High School and College career and a sniff of coaching. My love of UNC basketball has been one of the ONLY constants in my life (heck it even outlasted a wife!) and has brought me tremendous joy throughout my life.

Thanks Al Wood (don't know if the poster is you or not). Amazing the ripples in life you have no idea you may cause.

It's always a GDTBATH!!!
I am not that Al Wood, but was in Chapel Hill at the same time and spent many hours watching him. My jump shot was not as sweet! A life long Heel and the memories are a true blessing.

Reactions: NorCalTarheel
I have not received a redemption email. Let me know if there’s something I need to do on my end. You do a ton of work to run this, sorry to be a pain on the back end.

I have not received my redemption email either? Must be an over site on YOUR part! LOL

I responded previously and just sent another email. I have a premium account and it jest renewed for another year. Please let me know if there is any additional info needed and thanks for running the campaign.

Al Wood 81
Check your email for a message. Steat

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT