ADVERTISEMENT

Princeton weekend at Boshamer

Finished the 🧹 yesterday… Tough midweek contest at Campbell on Tuesday before opening ACC play on Friday with Pitt in town for the weekend

Reactions: tarheel0910
Finished the 🧹 yesterday… Tough midweek contest at Campbell on Tuesday before opening ACC play on Friday with Pitt in town for the weekend
Need that Campbell game for the resume. Going 1-2 against ECU didn't give us a lot of help.

Agree with you on needing the Campbell game, but ECU is a very good team, which more than likely will be hosting a first round NCAA regional when the time arrives.

Agree with you on needing the Campbell game, but ECU is a very good team, which more than likely will be hosting a first round NCAA regional when the time arrives.
I agree. I just mean that we lost a chance to get some resume boosting wins. They weren't bad losses, just ones that could make the difference between us hosting or having to travel.

Reactions: ohio tarheels
I agree. I just mean that we lost a chance to get some resume boosting wins. They weren't bad losses, just ones that could make the difference between us hosting or having to travel.
That could be true, but if they can have success within the conference this season, they will be able to earn hosting instead of having to travel. That 10-9 loss to ECU was the deciding factor, pitching disappeared.

Heels score 4 in 9th to break open a 3-3,tie and beat #22 Campbell 7-3 in Buies Creek!!!!

ACC play open Friday versus Pitt

Reactions: kjcooper
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT