ADVERTISEMENT

Rachel Dolezal, Black Woman that.....what? Never mind.

DeanFor President

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Feb 20, 2006
I can't believe no one has started a thread on this nutcase. I figured she would be perfect fodder for this bunch.

I have decided that I now self identify as a Reuben sandwich. Bite me, I'm deeeeeeelicious.

Next week I'm thinking of being a Ring Tailed Lemur. It's not ok to make fun of me. Our struggle is real

#wrongskin

I can't believe no one has started a thread on this nutcase. I figured she would be perfect fodder for this bunch.

I have decided that I now self identify as a Reuben sandwich. Bite me, I'm deeeeeeelicious.

Next week I'm thinking of being a Ring Tailed Lemur. It's not ok to make fun of me. Our struggle is real

#wrongskin
The lady certainly has some issues I would say....

I find it hilarious that many of the same people that fawn all over the Artist Formerly Known As Bruce Jenner don't seem to have the same level of support for Rachel the Orange.

I find it hilarious that many of the same people that fawn all over the Artist Formerly Known As Bruce Jenner don't seem to have the same level of support for Rachel the Orange.
The last article I glanced at seem to suggest that social media adores Rachel the Orange, lol, just as much as they fawned over Bruchetta.

The ones she was trying to look like seem to feel she's, hmmm.......
less than authentic. Calling being able to pass as black just another example of white privilege. You can't make this up.

Bruchetta. That's pretty good.

I don't know anything about this case except I saw the headlines and googled her image. First I thought she was a attractive girl. I really don't give a damn that she wanted to identify as black, more power to her ! Did she do this to move up the ranks of the NAACP quicker? It is a strange story indeed. someone post pics of her parents, i am too lazy to google them. Does she date a brother? or a Sister? I hate she felt like she had to resign her position with the NAACP.

The difference is that Jenner was celebrated for coming out--for admitting the truth even though it would subject him to ridicule (from some). Dolezal, on the other hand, was living a lie, trying to deceive people into believing that she was actually black, claiming to have a black father, etc.

I hope this doesn't offend anyone, but this was the first thing that popped into my mind when I heard about Dolezal....

"Let's get some more wannabees"

Reactions: gteeitup
Bizarre thing is, she doesn't think she's deceived anyone- made up an entire narrative of all these things that have happened to her, reported a bunch of hoax hate crimes, lies upon lies. Now it turns out shes an art plagiarist as well.

Reactions: Old_School59
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT