ADVERTISEMENT

Radical Islamist Terrorist Attack Muhammad Cartoon Event

Nuk'EM Heels

Hall of Famer
Jan 1, 2010
GARLAND, Texas (AP) -- One of two gunmen who opened fire with assault rifles at a Prophet Muhammad cartoon contest in Texas has been identified by a law enforcement official as a man who was on the FBI's radar four years ago during a terrorism investigation. Authorities credited an off-duty officer working security at the event with saving lives by killing the gunmen.

Another good reason to start packing'...

Reactions: nctransplant
Call me insensitive, but there should be hundreds of these "draw a cartoon of Muhammad" contests (all with adequate security, of course), until it becomes commonplace and the shock value wears off. Don't give in to these terrorists' threat of violence.

Drawings of Muhammad go against their religion. I get it. Plenty of stuff happens daily that goes against Christianity, Judaism, etc., and you don't see them killing people over it (yes, I know it HAS happened, but it's much rarer than Muslims doing it in today's world).

Kinda surprised there hasn't been any backlash about the off duty officer working security. I mean, isn't that what America has come to these days?

Of course they did. Good PR for them if they can claim they have extended their reach outside of the ME and panic a bunch of paranoid people here too. Doubt they really planned this though.
They don't have to plan it. They have already given marching orders to Islamic radicals sympathetic to ISIS that live in the US and to those ISIS fighters who have been able to enter the nation through our porous southern borders - go forth and terrorize in the name of the Allah, Muhammad, and the Caliphate. I wouldn't rule out that ISIS has planned operations within the US either.

This morning, ISIS radicals have issued a FATWAH against Pam Geller, the organizer of the event; and, ISIS claims they have 71 fighters in 15 states, naming Virginia, Maryland, California, Michigan and Illinois as their primary targets...

Last edited:
They don't have to plan it. They have already given marching orders to Islamic radicals sympathetic to ISIS that live in the US and to those ISIS fighters who have been able to enter the nation through our porous southern borders - go forth and terrorize in the name of the Allah, Muhammad, and the Caliphate. I wouldn't rule out that ISIS has planned operations within the US either.

This morning, ISIS radicals have issued a FATWAH against Pam Geller, the organizer of the event; and, ISIS claims they have 71 fighters in 15 states, naming Virginia, Maryland, California, Michigan and Illinois as their primary targets...

How are you so linked-in with what ISIS is doing and their every move?

@strummingram

Didn't you post repeatedly that we shouldn't worry about ISIS because that stuff all happens far away and is none of our business anyways?

Well, not verbatim, like that. But, I have tried to insist, repeatedly, that constantly/perpetually meddling over there will make things worse for us, the citizens... and them. So, "worse for us" can mean- directly or indirectly- at home and abroad. And, it has done that, and will continue to do that. Do you think (assuming they are responsible for this thing) they would have done this if America had never invaded Iraq and been in the Middle East for a half-century? I don't. I never said "we shouldn't worry about them." Our foreign policy helped create them and this whole blow-back we seem to constantly experience. So, there is some level of concern and priority to try and correct the problem. Staying over there isn't helping, obviously. There are legions of higher-ups that will openly attest that our involvement over there is exactly why we are the target of their contempt. Why you resist the possibility, or likelihood, that going over there every so often, since the 1950's, and removing and installing leaders that suit our best interest, or sending troops/arms, etc. to invade and occupy- or let one of them invade the other- might eventually cause a bad a lot of harsh reaction toward us later on, from the locals, is beyond me! The Viet Cong didn't try to terrorize New York after the Vietnam War. Probably because we got the hell out of there entirely. Now we have good relations with them. It's funny how much progress can be made with a country when you're not seeing how much Napalm you can drop on them.

Also, I have no idea that ISIS was responsible for that cartoon shoot-up. As was already mentioned, it could be reported that they took credit for most anything that might bring us misery on some level and not really be responsible. Who exactly is ISIS? I have no idea. If you trust the TV news media, and even more so the government, to be forthright about the goings-on that pose a threat to "America", especially when it affects the defense budget and defense industry, then, by all means, trust them. When it involves keeping the fear of "Radical Islam"- which is the bogeyman of choice these last few decades- I don't believe anything the media or government tells me... nothing. I don't trust them most other times either. There's absolutely no reason for me to trust them. I'm not worried about Iran, or ISIS, taking or threatening my freedom. Our government is the only one that can do that. Of course, I never, ever watch TV news, so it doesn't really affect me or bother me, directly. I just asked Nuk how he knew all of this because I read his reply, and I do participate on these boards.

Taking your freedom? probably not.

Attacking your freedom and the freedom of your countrymen? Absolutely.

Their initial hatred towards the U.S. began with our support of Israel- is that your position?

Reactions: mikeirbyusa
Taking your freedom? probably not.

Attacking your freedom and the freedom of your countrymen? Absolutely.

Their initial hatred towards the U.S. began with our support of Israel- is that your position?

Attacking my freedom? No, not at all. I doubt they have much of a conception of my freedom, nor does it factor into their motivation for any act of terror. Now, maybe "my countrymen" do become victims of their acts of terror, as far as their lives or bodies. But, those people who are committing acts of terror have no affect whatsoever on my, or anyone's "Freedom." That is a domestic issue.

I don't think "their" hatred began with our support of Israel. And, when you say "Their hatred..." ... well, which they is them? I doubt it began for each one for the same reason, or reasons (plural). I doubt it's just one reason. Most of the people who were directly affected by the US overthrowing Mossadeq and having the Shah installed, in 1954, are dead now. The embassy in Tehran in 1979 was sort of revenge for that action. You need to be more specific. Which regime, where the US was involved in the overthrow, or crisis between sunni's and shia's where we were selling arms to their enemy (and them), or dropping bombs on them... which of those are you referring to where "they" is concerned? Or, which invasion, police action, occupation? Now, maybe some of the fervent vengeful members that exist these days in Iraq are motivated by a bomb that killed their mother, brother, father, child or otherwise over the last 12 years, or more. Maybe a sniper shot their child or their neighbor's child and they swore revenge. Maybe several dead family members had some influence on their hatred! Israel could be the last thing on their mind. But, it's just as likely that it's a multitude of things. Some Saudis have severe hatred for American presence of any kind in the area at all. They hate the idea of their culture being westernized. There are a lot of "thems" in "their", my friend. It's not that simple by a long shot.

One thing is for sure; if it's getting worse, and our "freedom" is still being attacked, then evidently invading and occupying and droning and bombing and propping up one puppet leader after another is not the most effective way to improve the situation... where our "freedom" is concerned, anyway. We seem to be making more enemies of them than ever before. Sometimes I think that was part of the objective. As long as there's an enemy, then the people who make the munitions get their paychecks.

If these guys are actively seeking and attempting to murder people on American soil as punishment for Americans exercising first amendment rights, then I don't see how you could think that they are not attacking your freedom.

Also, you come off condescending as hell when you continually post freedom in quotes. I am going to assume that you didn't intend to be condescending.

Here's an idea...let's stage a cartoon of Moohamed contest at the Cumberlan Co. Civic Center and treat it like a dove hunt. Invite all the locals to bring their shotguns (at $10 a head, of course) and ring the joint. When the inevitable jihadi dingbats show up it's open season on terrorists. Win, win.

Reactions: UNC71-00
Here's an idea...let's stage a cartoon of Moohamed contest at the Cumberlan Co. Civic Center and treat it like a dove hunt. Invite all the locals to bring their shotguns (at $10 a head, of course) and ring the joint. When the inevitable jihadi dingbats show up it's open season on terrorists. Win, win.

Works for me and that goes double for the jihadi sympathizers as well.

If these guys are actively seeking and attempting to murder people on American soil as punishment for Americans exercising first amendment rights, then I don't see how you could think that they are not attacking your freedom.

Also, you come off condescending as hell when you continually post freedom in quotes. I am going to assume that you didn't intend to be condescending.

Sorry for coming off as condescending.

I will also concede to that point. You're right. I will qualify that by adding; having the right to do something shouldn't always supersede having the better judgement to know when to not piss someone, or a group of people, off for sport. Sometimes it's necessary to piss people off to get their attention. In this case, it's not necessary. That being said; I do NOT understand why these people get so irate over an image of their prophet. And, they certainly have no right to start killing people, even if those people are obviously trying to get under their skin and push their buttons by mocking something that they know will only result in some kind of confrontation. They still have no right to start killing those people. So, again, I concede to your point. It's an extreme that shouldn't be tolerated. But, anyone who knew that contest was happening, also knew it was probably going to end badly. That's one reason why I'm suspect of the whole thing.

It would be like a group of overt atheists having "Jesus Was A Joke" festivals on Christmas. Would Christians feel like they were being attacked? I would feel that way and I would also know that the antagonists were doing it on purpose. I wouldn't start shooting them, but it would piss me off. Yes, the atheists have the right to make fun of Christ. But, they also know that they're inviting a potentially negative response from those who believe in Christ. You could have a fight on your hands. And, truth be told, that's what they wanted. Or, let's say a bunch of Confederate Flag people have a flag-waving day on Martin Luther King Day. They have the right to do that, but it's clear that they are trying to create turmoil and confrontation. The intent is more to piss people off than it is to try and convince people that your cause is a just one.

I do not for one second condone these peoples' murdering or violent reactions. But, I do understand why they do it. It's a human condition, not a "radical Muslim" condition. Want proof? Look at the later posts in this thread. See how similar the average people themselves really are? Here we see people in our own state(s) who are otherwise peaceful (we can assume) are now openly stating they are ready to start killing people out of vengeance. I see what sounds like "Let's have a Mohammed sucks ass Party and kill whoever shows up with a towel on their head!" Would they actually DO IT? I doubt it. I hope not. That goes back to my comments earlier about the resolve thing. But, are the sentiments the same? I think so.

How would you know who "the terrorists" were?

"They" "would" "be" "the" "ones" "attacking" "the" bldg"..."the" "rest" "of" "us" "will" "be" "invisible" "in" "our" "camo". "Well", "'cept" "for" "our" "'baccy" "stains".

Reactions: UNC71-00
Well, not verbatim, like that. But, I have tried to insist, repeatedly, that constantly/perpetually meddling over there will make things worse for us, the citizens... and them. So, "worse for us" can mean- directly or indirectly- at home and abroad. And, it has done that, and will continue to do that. Do you think (assuming they are responsible for this thing) they would have done this if America had never invaded Iraq and been in the Middle East for a half-century? I don't. I never said "we shouldn't worry about them." Our foreign policy helped create them and this whole blow-back we seem to constantly experience. So, there is some level of concern and priority to try and correct the problem. Staying over there isn't helping, obviously. There are legions of higher-ups that will openly attest that our involvement over there is exactly why we are the target of their contempt. Why you resist the possibility, or likelihood, that going over there every so often, since the 1950's, and removing and installing leaders that suit our best interest, or sending troops/arms, etc. to invade and occupy- or let one of them invade the other- might eventually cause a bad a lot of harsh reaction toward us later on, from the locals, is beyond me! The Viet Cong didn't try to terrorize New York after the Vietnam War. Probably because we got the hell out of there entirely. Now we have good relations with them. It's funny how much progress can be made with a country when you're not seeing how much Napalm you can drop on them.

Also, I have no idea that ISIS was responsible for that cartoon shoot-up. As was already mentioned, it could be reported that they took credit for most anything that might bring us misery on some level and not really be responsible. Who exactly is ISIS? I have no idea. If you trust the TV news media, and even more so the government, to be forthright about the goings-on that pose a threat to "America", especially when it affects the defense budget and defense industry, then, by all means, trust them. When it involves keeping the fear of "Radical Islam"- which is the bogeyman of choice these last few decades- I don't believe anything the media or government tells me... nothing. I don't trust them most other times either. There's absolutely no reason for me to trust them. I'm not worried about Iran, or ISIS, taking or threatening my freedom. Our government is the only one that can do that. Of course, I never, ever watch TV news, so it doesn't really affect me or bother me, directly. I just asked Nuk how he knew all of this because I read his reply, and I do participate on these boards.
"I just asked Nuk how he knew all of this because I read his reply..."
Because I pay attention to what is going on around me, and I have a very broad view of what "around me" means.

"They" "would" "be" "the" "ones" "attacking" "the" bldg"..."the" "rest" "of" "us" "will" "be" "invisible" "in" "our" "camo". "Well", "'cept" "for" "our" "'baccy" "stains".

Well, that helps illustrate how people over there feel when their country is attacked by our military.
Some of them don't like it. Some of them don't like it to the point that they create retaliatory efforts that include harming us in any way they can. The tricky part is understanding that "we" (the average American citizen) doesn't get to decide where to send our military forces. The military forces will follow whatever orders they're given. The people who are on the business end of the military's firepower are left with a choice of subjugation or resistance. That resistance can take many forms. Apparently people, in general, like to physically fight and brawl with each other a lot more than I do.

"I just asked Nuk how he knew all of this because I read his reply..."
Because I pay attention to what is going on around me, and I have a very broad view of what "around me" means.

You pay attention to what's shown on TV and/or online. Basically, you're given the story as it's allowed to be told. It's about as objective as everything else we get. You, of course, are now biased (as we all are) and you'll react in kind. I don't like these people coming unglued and killing people, but I'm not convinced that sending our troops to their homeland and adjusting their leadership to fit our leaders' needs and wants is the way to stem the killing, violence, etc., here or there.

Well, that helps illustrate how people over there feel when their country is attacked by our military.
Some of them don't like it. Some of them don't like it to the point that they create retaliatory efforts that include harming us in any way they can. The tricky part is understanding that "we" (the average American citizen) doesn't get to decide where to send our military forces. The military forces will follow whatever orders they're given. The people who are on the business end of the military's firepower are left with a choice of subjugation or resistance. That resistance can take many forms. Apparently people, in general, like to physically fight and brawl with each other a lot more than I do.

When did our military attack Syria or Afghanistan? How about Iran?

And since "we" had nothing to do with anything "our" military does, why do "you" feel the "terrorists" are justified in attacking "us" instead of the military?

What was the justification for the Texas "attack"? Simple provocation through cartoons?

Isn't that what "you" do? Provoke others through passive aggressive language? Should it be justifiable provocation to then physically attack you?

JFTR Strum, I realize you probably aren't aware but the US HAS attacked Syria in the past. Just after the Beirut bombing the USS New Jersey unloaded on the Beqaa Valley destroying an entire Syrian mechanized division and killing their highest ranking general in the region.

When did our military attack Syria or Afghanistan? How about Iran?

And since the "we" had nothing to do with anything "our" military does, why do "you" insist the "terrorists" are justified in attacking "us" instead of the military?

What was the justification for the Texas "attack"? Simple provocation through cartoons?

Isn't that what "you" do? Provoke others through passive aggressive language? Shouldn't it be be justifiable provocation to then physically attack you?

Our government is CLEARLY involved in that region, and has been, for decades now. You know that full well. We all know that weapons are sold, given, etc. One regime backed over another, you name it. Bombs dropped, violence breaking out, this side-that side, is one big mess over there... because they have oil. And, they also happen to have some of the most vengeful indigenous people in history. They see America as an invader. How they specifically see it, as individuals, varies. Our leadership has seen fit to involve "our country" - in the eyes of many of those over there- for over a half-century now.

Provocation and justification is subjective, especially where people are concerned. What seems absurd to you, may not seem absurd to me. They have their culture, we have ours. If you know that a certain action will provoke hostility, but you do it anyway, then you must feel a strong justification for it. My provocation through words is to try and get people here to feel or understand some empathy. You realize that by advocating the murder of people who react in a hostile way toward something you planned to do specifically to react with some hostility is NO DIFFERENT from their unhinged mindset. That is what your post above about mocking "moo-hamed" in Cumberland County Civic Arena conveys. "If we make them mad and they attack us, we get to kill them." I agree that cartoons are obvious embellishments. I have no idea why these people are so volatile to it. But, WE KNOW THEY ARE. So, you're saying that the obvious right thing to do is provoke them and see if they'll react in a violent way? And, then when they do,blame it all on them? That's not completely rational either.

Our government is CLEARLY involved in that region, and has been, for decades now. You know that full well. We all know that weapons are sold, given, etc. One regime backed over another, you name it. Bombs dropped, violence breaking out, this side-that side, is one big mess over there... because they have oil. And, they also happen to have some of the most vengeful indigenous people in history. They see America as an invader. How they specifically see it, as individuals, varies. Our leadership has seen fit to involve "our country" - in the eyes of many of those over there- for over a half-century now.

Provocation and justification is subjective, especially where people are concerned. What seems absurd to you, may not seem absurd to me. They have their culture, we have ours. If you know that a certain action will provoke hostility, but you do it anyway, then you must feel a strong justification for it. My provocation through words is to try and get people here to feel or understand some empathy. You realize that by advocating the murder of people who react in a hostile way toward something you planned to do specifically to react with some hostility is NO DIFFERENT from their unhinged mindset. That is what your post above about mocking "moo-hamed" in Cumberland County Civic Arena conveys. "If we make them mad and they attack us, we get to kill them." I agree that cartoons are obvious embellishments. I have no idea why these people are so volatile to it. But, WE KNOW THEY ARE. So, you're saying that the obvious right thing to do is provoke them and see if they'll react in a violent way? And, then when they do,blame it all on them? That's not completely rational either.

If you think what I posted was meant to be taken seriously Strum you need to back up and assess your levity filter. Your desire to evoke empathy in others for people that want nothing more than to wipe our civilization and it's people off the skin of the planet is going to be a tough sell, man. You're talking to someone that has lived among many different cultures in that region and I'm telling you here and now there are about 5-10% of those people that will not stop trying to kill us until we kill them. You can't reason with them, they won't comprimise and you can't buy them off. They pray to their God five times daily to deliver us unto them. Trust me when I say they don't want to wrap us in brotherly love and feed us raki and ouzo. Your moderate views toward them would evoke no sympathy for you my friend. They would lop off your head and piss on your corpse...no questions asked.

If you think what I posted was meant to be taken seriously Strum you need to back up and assess your levity filter. Your desire to evoke empathy in others for people that want nothing more than to wipe our civilization and it's people off the skin of the planet is going to be a tough sell, man. You're talking to someone that has lived among many different cultures in that region and I'm telling you here and now there are about 5-10% of those people that will not stop trying to kill us until we kill them. You can't reason with them, they won't comprimise and you can't buy them off. They pray to their God five times daily to deliver us unto them. Trust me when I say they don't want to wrap us in brotherly love and feed us raki and ouzo. Your moderate views toward them would evoke no sympathy for you my friend. They would lop off your head and piss on your corpse...no questions asked.

Well, that's your feelings about them. You've drawn them through whatever experiences and so forth. That's fine. But, whether or not you meant what you wrote, you felt strongly enough about the idea that you went to the trouble of writing it and posting it publicly on the Internet. Now, I don't think you'd go through with it in an actual sense, but someone who wasn't as familiar with who you are wouldn't know and would see it as provocation or a threat. Or, they'd at least see it as slightly hypocritical to condemn the violence of others and then, at least verbally advocate it, in a form that you justify.

I will also agree that 5-10% of them are permanently unglued. A minority percentage of most every society is off-base from the rest. I still say that our mere presence over there is not welcomed in any way by that 5%. And, as long as they sense a presence, and as long as we show a presence, it will be more of this kind of stuff that we deal with. It won't end. I am on your side, I really am. I want these people to stop going off the deep end. I'd like for all the 5%'s everywhere to chill out. And, if they lop-off my head in spite of my appeals for them, then I feel somewhat vindicated in a spiritual sense. Christ did the very same thing and did it to set an example.

Well, that's your feelings about them. You've drawn them through whatever experiences and so forth. That's fine. But, whether or not you meant what you wrote, you felt strongly enough about the idea that you went to the trouble of writing it and posting it publicly on the Internet. Now, I don't think you'd go through with it in an actual sense, but someone who wasn't as familiar with who you are wouldn't know and would see it as provocation or a threat. Or, they'd at least see it as slightly hypocritical to condemn the violence of others and then, at least verbally advocate it, in a form that you justify.

I will also agree that 5-10% of them are permanently unglued. A minority percentage of most every society is off-base from the rest. I still say that our mere presence over there is not welcomed in any way by that 5%. And, as long as they sense a presence, and as long as we show a presence, it will be more of this kind of stuff that we deal with. It won't end. I am on your side, I really am. I want these people to stop going off the deep end. I'd like for all the 5%'s everywhere to chill out. And, if they lop-off my head in spite of my appeals for them, then I feel somewhat vindicated in a spiritual sense. Christ did the very same thing and did it to set an example.

You're still missing the point Strum. It's not simply my feelings about them; it's the truth. I have Muslim friends that will tell you much the same thing. That 5-10%, which equates to tens of thousands btw, want us dead regardless. It doesn't matter if we're five thousand miles away or in their back yard. Pulling out of the Middle East won't change anything. The fact we exist offends them. Are you aware that US Marines have been fighting Muslim terrorists in the Philippines since the early '50's? I can guarantee you that at this very moment somewhere on the island of Mindanao jarheads are actively engaged in rooting them out. They cannot co-exist on the same planet with "the people of the cross". That's their rhetoric, not mine.

You pay attention to what's shown on TV and/or online. Basically, you're given the story as it's allowed to be told. It's about as objective as everything else we get. You, of course, are now biased (as we all are) and you'll react in kind. I don't like these people coming unglued and killing people, but I'm not convinced that sending our troops to their homeland and adjusting their leadership to fit our leaders' needs and wants is the way to stem the killing, violence, etc., here or there.
You would be correct. I'm not an investigative reporter. But, I still pay attention to a wide variety of news sources, including those publications and websites overseas. No apologies, ever...

You're still missing the point Strum. It's not simply my feelings about them; it's the truth. I have Muslim friends that will tell you much the same thing. That 5-10%, which equates to tens of thousands btw, want us dead regardless. It doesn't matter if we're five thousand miles away or in their back yard. Pulling out of the Middle East won't change anything. The fact we exist offends them. Are you aware that US Marines have been fighting Muslim terrorists in the Philippines since the early '50's? I can guarantee you that at this very moment somewhere on the island of Mindanao jarheads are actively engaged in rooting them out. They cannot co-exist on the same planet with "the people of the cross". That's their rhetoric, not mine.

Who are the Muslim friends and how do I reach them? I'm simply not buying "the fact that we exist offends them." I believe it in the theoretical sense. Just like it offends some Americans that THEY exist. It offends most on this board that they exist. I'm not thrilled they exist either. I'm just not going to be coerced into a generalized pro-killing of them because they claim they're going to kill us.

And, I have no doubt that American troops are somewhere fighting now, and will continue fighting.

You would be correct. I'm not an investigative reporter. But, I still pay attention to a wide variety of news sources, including those publications and websites overseas. No apologies, ever...

I have no doubt you are glued to news sources. It's abundantly clear that your life literally revolves around liberals and Muslims and ow they pose a threat to you.

And, no apologies, ever is just what I expect. I'm sure Christ appreciates your blatant lack of humility. Make sure you say a special prayer; "Thank you, Jesus, for making me prideful of my lack of humility. Amen!"

Who are the Muslim friends and how do I reach them? I'm simply not buying "the fact that we exist offends them." I believe it in the theoretical sense. Just like it offends some Americans that THEY exist. It offends most on this board that they exist. I'm not thrilled they exist either. I'm just not going to be coerced into a generalized pro-killing of them because they claim they're going to kill us.

And, I have no doubt that American troops are somewhere fighting now, and will continue fighting.

Who is talking about killing them because they claim to want to kill us? These extremists in Texas were shot because they actually were trying to kill us.

I am not at all offended that Muslims exists. And if they immediately cease and desist from trying to kill us and our allies, then I would never support going after them again.

Who is talking about killing them because they claim to want to kill us? These extremists in Texas were shot because they actually were trying to kill us.

I am not at all offended that Muslims exists. And if they immediately cease and desist from trying to kill us and our allies, then I would never support going after them again.

Well, we're on the same page there.

It's just how to go about achieving that goal. Some here claim that's impossible because these peoples' every waking moment is committed to killing anyone not-Muslim, or not their version of Muslim. Those kinds of people are isolated and extreme no matter what nationality they are.

I think you'd agree that having festivals or contests of "Who makes the funniest Mohammed cartoon" is a bad idea. I realize it's our right to do it, but why poke the bear in the cage with a stick? To see if they suddenly got a sense of humor about it? From what I can tell, the Texas thing was spurred-on by the cartoon contest. Would it be wise to go into Little Italy in New York and have a contest of the best cartoon depicting the Virgin Mary in a gang bang? Ya think the Mafia might get pissed? Ya think the people submitting cartoons would catch hell for it? Maybe catch a bullet for it? If there's no cartoon contest, does anyone die?

You essentially just called me a liar, so we're done. My best advice for you is to load your ignorant butt on a plane and fly to the Mid-eastern country of your choosing. I suggest you select one that has Western leanings, but that's entirely your call. Visit any mosque and set about explaining that you are there to further peace, love and understanding between our countries, cultures, religions...whatever. I guarantee you will gain some much needed experience on a topic you have absolutely no idea about and valuable insights into the thought process of the locals. I'd love to read your findings here and you'll finally be able to speak with authority on a subject that you have absolutely no freakin' clue about right now.

And I promise I won't sully your memorial service with my Neanderthal-like presence.

You essentially just called me a liar, so we're done. My best advice for you is to load your ignorant butt on a plane and fly to the Mid-eastern country of your choosing. I suggest you select one that has Western leanings, but that's entirely your call. Visit any mosque and set about explaining that you are there to further peace, love and understanding between our countries, cultures, religions...whatever. I guarantee you will gain some much needed experience on a topic you have absolutely no idea about and valuable insights into the thought process of the locals. I'd love to read your findings here and you'll finally be able to speak with authority on a subject that you have absolutely no freakin' clue about right now.

And I promise I won't sully your memorial service with my Neanderthal-like presence.

You said "I have Muslim friends that will tell you much the same thing." I guess we'll never know.

I have no doubt you are glued to news sources. It's abundantly clear that your life literally revolves around liberals and Muslims and ow they pose a threat to you.

And, no apologies, ever is just what I expect. I'm sure Christ appreciates your blatant lack of humility. Make sure you say a special prayer; "Thank you, Jesus, for making me prideful of my lack of humility. Amen!"
You are really funny! A pretender pretending to know what is going on but vehemently attacking anyone who pays attention to what is actually going on in the world! You are rich!

Reactions: UNC '92
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT