ADVERTISEMENT

Redskins fans ... THERE IS HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keysersosay#1

Hall of Famer
Apr 7, 2006
Looks like they are about to hire Scott Mccluhan??? as GM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guys resume in Idying talent and getting players who WIN is superb. He Built the 49ers and the Seahawks... drafted players like Sherman in the 4th round and Russell Wilson in the 3rd . He Is id d as the BEST talent evaluator in the biz. I am shocked, surprised and giddy they made this hire .
His problems, that he has admitted with alcohol ,have kept him out of the game for a year or two ,he has dealt with that and now wants back in the league

IF he does have complete player personnel power this is a grand slam hire. This fran
hise has cried out for a guy like this for oh say 15 YEARS !!!!!!! and it now looks like we have him.... this could very well be the start of great things .

it will take some time, but this guy is simply the BEST at what he does
There is light at the end of the tunnel fellow lovers of the B and G

HTTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Scot McCloughan

This is a tremendous hire for the Redskins as he is one of the NFL's very best at evaluating talent . . I'm about as excited as can be over this hire.

Oh yeaah . . ! Sweeet

Just caught one of the sports radio shows and one of the hosts had just spoken with Scott. He LOVES Gruden and his offense...... say he is a real winner

Was asked about the QB position...was ah shall we say NON committal and said he needs to look at a LOT of film on all three of them

This hire is so significant it cannot be measured

Still a few years away but with this guy in charge of the draft and scouting, I am filled with optimism for the B and G future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: nctransplant
Was listening to a radio show when I heard this news today. The thoughts of improving the bottom half of the roster almost in the first year really got my attention. I'm thrilled at this prospect . .

It is now being reported that the 'Skins have now hired former Dallas OC Bill Callahan to coach their offensive line . .

he didn't call plays this year or really coach the line...heard he wanted out last year, but jerry wanted continuity with new o-cord linehan.

you guys can thank jon gruden for this.

FYI - Rich Cho was supposedly a slam dunk GM hire for the Hornets too. I mean, he assembled the Harden / Durant / Westbrook trio.

Let things play out. Kudos on the optimism though. ;)

And, Bruce Allen is an even worse example. His father was a good coach... 40 years ago. That doesn't make his son a football mind. Bruce Allen, like Vinny Cerrato, is a yes-man for Daniel Snyder. I have a feeling that fan support for the Skins is going to drop-off big time. I've heard mixed stories about Cousins wanting to leave and wanting to stay. But, they have already lost a gigantic portion of their coaching staff and even some players. They cut bait on their new GM and the QB that broke all the records is still in question.

Snyder is a curse and he always has been and he always will be. The sad part is; if he were to ever somehow sell the team (which he won't do as long as he's alive), the team's name would change and the Redskins would be a memory anyway. So... I've become so much more invested in college football as a result. And, I enjoy it much, much more. I always have liked it better, actually. Snyder is helping to free-up my Sundays and for that I am grateful.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT