ADVERTISEMENT

Robert Washington commits to Syracuse

HeelFan58

Hall of Famer
Oct 3, 2011
Is he clinically insane?? From what I see this is a program going no where.

Family ties, I believe. But yeah, you're right about Syracuse. Their football program (and in general, their entire athletics program save for lacrosse) is going nowhere fast.

Syracuse's run game last year wasn't significantly different than UNC's statistically. He also has a chance to start sooner than coming into UNC's crowded backfield. It's a curious choice, but he had his reasons.

Syracuse's run game last year wasn't significantly different than UNC's statistically. He also has a chance to start sooner than coming into UNC's crowded backfield. It's a curious choice, but he had his reasons.
He also -- I'm assuming -- likes to be very colddddddd during the fall/winter/most of spring

And Syracuse has a head coach who would prefer an offense that is run-based to control the clock. An RB at Syracuse can get many carries.

I heard he offered commitment to UF but they said they needed to evaluate him first and then he immediately commits to Syracuse. So who is our main RB target now????

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT