ADVERTISEMENT

Roy gets 2 year Extension!

The best part is it will drive the mooers and toofless wonders crazy. Maybe a few will go around and jump off the closest grain bin.

The best part is it will drive the mooers and toofless wonders crazy. Maybe a few will go around and jump off the closest grain bin.

I don't see how this very expected move that is an obvious recruiting tool is going to make anyone go crazy.

You always want more than 3 years left on your coach's contract to help parents of recruits feel at ease that their kids will have the same coach for 4 years. Even though that thought in itself is just dumb.

Either way, a smart and obvious move by UNC.

I don't see how this very expected move that is an obvious recruiting tool is going to make anyone go crazy.

Well, let me help you see it. Go to PP or RR and read. I guarantee they're incredulous that Roy's contract was extended. Small minds have a hard time grasping the obvious.

I thought i read years ago he had something like a 10 yr deal that automatically rolled over each yr to always be 10 more yrs?

Even rudimentary logic defies Wolpfackers. Anything that causes them anxiety is a balm to my soul. Congrats to Roy, he's certainly deserving. As far as sports go, nothing would make me happier than for Roy to lead this team to a title. Nothing. A close second would be seeing the football team win their division and play for the ACC Championship.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT