ADVERTISEMENT

Russell Wilson States He was "Kinda" Pushed Out Of State...

Only at crackride is Russell Wilson a pos and Rashad McCants a stand up guy.

Where has anyone, ever, called RW a "POS" on any messageboard? You're just making stuff up now.

Pretty much everyone blames TOB. Actually, everyone blames TOB. There is no "pretty much" because it was TOB's unilateral decision. RW didn't want to leave. But leaving ended up being a good decision for RW and it blew up in TOB's face.

You guys would be laughing if RW stayed, Glennon left, and RW ended up buried on a roster somewhere. Glennon wasn't chopped liver. Leaving State for Wisky put RW on a much better team, gave him invaluable experience, and increased his NFL stock. It was the best move for everyone at the time. RW was only going to go so far on a TOB-led team with far less weapons around him.

5th post on RW Crackride thread.

LAFilmmaker wrote:
http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/04/18/russell-wilson-says-tom-obrien-kinda-kicked-me-out-of-nc-state/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs
Gumbel asks Wilson about his time in Raleigh when he played for North Carolina State and what he thinks when he hears the name Tom O'Brien.
"You know, he was my head coach, you know, NC State," Wilson says. "Kinda kicked me out of NC State a little bit. But, you know, at the same time ..."
Gumbel stops him mid-sentence to point out there's no "a little bit" about it. Wilson acknowledges it.
"Yeah ... I'll never forget it," Wilson says. "You know, I'll never forget the times that people have told me that I couldn't do something."[/QUOTE]Russell
If rumors are true, you could not be the husband your wife needed
There is something you could not do and you quit on her just like you quit on NC State

11th post on Crackride thread:

Growing tired of of RW. You couldn't even start for the Pack nine and couldn't make a decision. Teams do not revolve around the desires of an individual BTW, you really effed up the Super Bowl--just shut up.

Still not calling him a POS, And there were unflattering rumors about RW's relationships while on campus and even later in the NFL among former teammates. Mentioning those rumors was a bad-chosen stupid example of someone quitting on another. RW's baseball desires were problematic for TOB given his spot wasn't a lock.

A person on there expressing displeasure is cherrypicking. That'd be like me citing a couple bozos on your board to infer that UNC fans want to fire Roy Williams and hire Billy Donovan.

The RW/TOB public relations mess should not be a conflation of wishes from TOB and those of the team, fans, and school. I simply cannot find a single person who wishes RW away or is happy about how TOB handled it.

TOB made his unilateral decision and told RW that he'd have to play spring ball and compete for a starting job rather than locking a roster spot.... and after Russ had already told his team and school he was done. He walked on Senior Day. Using the words, even if misspoken, that he was "kinda kicked out" by a school isn't going to sit well with anyone because it simply is not true.

No one said he was called a pos. He is however getting treated like a pos. Read the crackride thread. Lots of ncstatelol hate there. He is getting beat up pretty good.

This post was edited on 4/20 11:35 AM by UNC '92

Originally posted by UNC71-00:
11th post on Crackride thread:

Growing tired of of RW. You couldn't even start for the Pack nine and couldn't make a decision. Teams do not revolve around the desires of an individual BTW, you really effed up the Super Bowl--just shut up.
ncstatelol

Wilson didn't "eff up" the Super Bowl. That was Pete Carroll's call, and besides that, they lost to a better team anyways. The game wouldnt have been nearly that close with an average QB at the helm for Seattle. These clowns should be the ones that "just shut up".

Originally posted by Raleigh2Miami:
It was the best move for everyone at the time.
lol

Better for Wilson, for sure. But there is no way in hell, that you're convincing anyone that getting rid of Wilson to start Glennon was in any way good for moo. Nope. You don't even believe that.

Originally posted by gunslingerdick:
Originally posted by Raleigh2Miami:
It was the best move for everyone at the time.
lol

Better for Wilson, for sure. But there is no way in hell, that you're convincing anyone that getting rid of Wilson to start Glennon was in any way good for moo. Nope. You don't even believe that.
Do you really think he was going to do much better than Glennon? Then what? Pete Thomas for TWO year? Or Manny Stocker?

LOL all you want, but losing Glennon wasn't worth it... In fact, ironically, Wisky was sniffing around for Glennon.

wtf_workaholics.gif

Do you really think he was going to do much better than Glennon? Then what? Pete Thomas for TWO year? Or Manny Stocker?

LOL all you want, but losing Glennon wasn't worth it... In fact, ironically, Wisky was sniffing around for Glennon.

Reactions: Raleigh2Miami
You can blame TOB for many things but this is not one of them. He basically was in a no win situation due to the perversion of another well intended NCAA rule by a POS like Brett Bilemna. It came down to Glennon for two years or RW for one. Without that rule there would not have been the issue.

Finally, something we can all agree on. The battering his wife endured on Twitter a couple years ago was absolutely hilarious.
Can you elaborate?

What did Bret Bielema do wrong? Aside from being grotesque looking and having a horrible hairstyle.

Can you elaborate?

What did Bret Bielema do wrong? Aside from being grotesque looking and having a horrible hairstyle.
When Bret Bielema left Wisconsin to take the Arkansas job, some Badger fans were understandably upset and some said not nice things. It comes with the job, but apparently the Bielemas took it personally. They both engaged in several petty Twitter wars with Wisconsin fans, which of course was an unbelievably stupid thing to do.

So when Wisconsin lost their third game of the following season to Arizona State in a very controversial ending, Jen Beilema immediately sent a tweet that simply read "#karma".

At the time of her tweet, Bret's new Arkansas team had started its season 3-0. They proceeded to lose the final 9 games of the season. As you can imagine, after every single loss, the Twittersphere (not just Wisconsin fans) pummeled her timeline with "#karma" tweets. It was awesome.

Back to Russell Wilson and moo and in the words of Hilary Clinton "Does it really matter"????

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT