ADVERTISEMENT

Season Tickets

Realfreedom

All-American
Sep 7, 2004
Well, for the first time ever I bought season tickets for my son and I. Cannot wait for the season to begin.

Originally posted by Realfreedom:

Well, for the first time ever I bought season tickets for my son and I. Cannot wait for the season to begin.
Excellent!! That's awesome. This will be my fourth year as a season ticket holder. Can't wait for September

I know he wants to go and see the basketball museum. Surely if we make all 7 games we will get to see it once
smile.r191677.gif

We live about 2 hours and 15 minutes away so we don't get that way often, but it sure is a beautiful place.

I know he wants to go and see the basketball museum. Surely if we make all 7 games we will get to see it once
smile.r191677.gif

We live about 2 hours and 15 minutes away so we don't get that way often, but it sure is a beautiful place.
I live in Georgia, so I can certainly relate on the long drive to Chapel Hill.

Come find me in the Bowles Lot before a game and y'all can have a couple Cheerwine's on me, or an adult beverage for you, if you're so inclined.

Just a thought. Try to keep his expectations low. Carolina football has been known to disappoint. However, before THN11 jumps on me, I did commit to another season, just cut back a little bit. 37 years running. I know, the eternal optimist. Look forward to seeing THN11 and maybe RH in the Bowles lot in the fall.

At the age of 12 he understands to keep his expectations low for UNC football. (after the last few years he has wondered if we should have high expectations for basketball:))

I am just proud that he is still a Heel after his short 12 year life. It would have been easy for him to have picked someone else to root for.

Originally posted by grillheel:

Look forward to seeing THN11 and maybe RH in the Bowles lot in the fall.
You might get your wish. He and I are talking about carpooling from Charlotte to Chapel Hill since the poor guy has been driving solo from Atlanta for most games. He gets another driver, I get to share his parking space. It's a classic win-win.
wink.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT