Ingram
Tatum
Jackson
Giles
Duval
Trent
Bagley
Carter

Who am I forgetting? And that list will certainly grow by 3 at the end of next season. How does this list compare to that of Kentucky players that used UK for their 8 month NBA tryout? Look, these guys are going to make millions. I understand. Good luck to them all. But please, for the love of god, stop with this contrived, faux "brotherhood" garbage. It's jokey. "But, but, but...they were conflicted. They wanted to stay." Uh, no, they didn't. None of them were "torn". They were out the door before they got in. "Our brotherhood is so strong that we keep guys around for a whole 8 months." If that doesn't illustrate a connection, I don't know what does.

Wasn't Corey Maggette the first player to leave after 1 year? It's obviously more wide spread now. I never thought I would see their entire starting lineup leave at the same time when they weren't all seniors.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
Wasn't Corey Maggette the first player to leave after 1 year? It's obviously more wide spread now. I never thought I would see their entire starting lineup leave at the same time when they weren't all seniors.

Brand was the first to declare I believe and Avery & Maggette followed suit if my memory is correct.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
But of course we are the 'cheaters' and our kids NEVER go to class. What a bunch of hypocrites over there at UK East. So glad I have nothing to do with that hell hole
You mean to tell me you don't like blue lipstick wearing moms who talk out of both sides of the mouth?
One minute college is slave labor, the next she's advising her son to return another year.
:rolleyes:

Reactions: TPFKAPFS and trig81
giphy.gif.cf.gif

Reactions: carolinablue34
The whole "brotherhood" crap is just a pure rip off of our family and everyone knows it.. Vader KNEW that he and his program were getting routed in that regard so he manufactured this BS about the "Brotherhood". It is the best he can do and it is a pathetic JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT