ADVERTISEMENT

Somebody Ghost Something

heelz2345

Hall of Famer
Mar 4, 2008
Who you gonna call?

1200px-Ghostbusters_logo.svg.png

The first one is really funny, the 2nd one isn't that good. I think the people who are involved with this new one are all funny and so my hopes are high.

I don't do ghosts . . . I will do a goat whenever the opportunity comes along.

Reactions: heelz2345
Wait a minute...I'm gathering that a remake of Ghostbusters is being done. And are you guys saying that it's going to be 4 woman? Eeesh,...the movie wasn't all that good the first time around and it had some comedic geniuses in it.

But maybe the new one will give Ray Parker Jr. something else to do. On the downside, we'll have another 25 years of people thinking they're clever when you ask in a serious discussion, "who are you gonna call?" and they answer, "Ghostbusters!". It's so hilarious when people do that.

That's fantastic.

By the way, I'm going to make THN listen to "Sports" in its entirety at our first tailgate.

Great album. Love Heart and Soul, Bad id Bad, Walking On a Thin Line and I Want A New Drug. Not a big fan of Heart of Rock-n-Roll though.

That's fantastic.

By the way, I'm going to make THN listen to "Sports" in its entirety at our first tailgate.

Because I can't be with y'all (mainly because I don't want to), can I get in on this? Can I recommend some music to tortu, err, I mean turn THN11 onto?

ADVERTISEMENT