ADVERTISEMENT

Sports Illustrated owner denies using AI and fake writers to produce articles?

Well since they started to focus on flashy graphics and story soundbites lately, it is too hard and distracting for us old timers to read anyhow! I stopped trying to read SI awhile ago so no loss for me! I was a long time subscriber and still have selected mags in storage along with my valuable comics! I have one from all the modern UNC Nattys! Maybe I will frame them now that SI is on the decline! Does a company dying increase value like an artist passing away?

Well since they started to focus on flashy graphics and story soundbites lately, it is too hard and distracting for us old timers to read anyhow! I stopped trying to read SI awhile ago so no loss for me! I was a long time subscriber and still have selected mags in storage along with my valuable comics! I have one from all the modern UNC Nattys! Maybe I will frame them now that SI is on the decline! Does a company dying increase value like an artist passing away?
I subscribed years also and had stored a couple of boxes of SI magazines, plus the Bob Gibbons newsletters.

When my mom passed away my sister cleaned out the attic and threw everything away, including some valuable baseball cards. I hate her to this day...lol

• Haha
Reactions: TPFKAPFS
My brother threw away a whole box of comic books I was saving and my wife almost threw away my SI mags! She doesn't know how close she came to divorce but I made it clear how I felt about my Bro, lol!

Reactions: Steat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT