ADVERTISEMENT

Steat

I didn’t receive unless it was the Tar Heel Illustrated address in which I replied to. Thanks.

I didn’t receive unless it was the Tar Heel Illustrated address in which I replied to. Thanks.

Okay, let me look into this.

There is a running list of all processed subscriptions. You may have been missed.

Check the following link.

Please respond directly to (support@openingdaygame) and I will look into this.

Please provide the "specific" information requested in the link for all winners, but send email to support@openingdaygame.com.

Prize winners:
Please send email to openingdaygame@gmail.com for further instructions.
Please make sure you include the following: 1. Your full name your Rival's account is registered under
2. Screen name
3. The email address your Rivals account is registered under

Thanks!

Last edited:
Was just wondering if you ever got things worked out on mine as well? I know we or someone had exchanged emails about a month age but not sure what ever came of it. Thanks

Was just wondering if you ever got things worked out on mine as well? I know we or someone had exchanged emails about a month age but not sure what ever came of it. Thanks

Send a follow-up to support@openingdaygame.com with the following information.

Please make sure you include the following:
1. Your full name your Rival's account is registered under
2. Screen name
3. The email address your Rivals account is registered under.

Thanks
Steat

I processed these subscription a few minutes ago. Please check your email and please follow the redemption instructions. Rivals has specific contact information if any problems. Enjoy!

Steat

sctarheel30 - 3 months​

Go Heels #1 - 1 year​

Give a Gift Subscription to TarHeelIllustrated
The perfect gift for the fellow fans in your life!

Thank you for your gift purchase. Both you and the gift recipient will receive an email with redemption instructions.
Buy another gift

I am logged in to Tar Heel Illustrated. Are you talking about logging into something else?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT