ADVERTISEMENT

Sulaimon to UNC?

As Redd Foxx said in the great TV comedy "Sanford and Son"..."Elizabeth, I'm coming to join you honey".....

He's trolling for clicks at this point. Best to ignore just like the N&O should always be ignored.

Reactions: Raising Heel
He's trolling for clicks at this point. Best to ignore just like the N&O should always be ignored.

Chansky is a dung-eating beetle who would set on fire and rake the ashes of the rest of the athleitcs department if he felt that could protect basketball.

Reactions: UNC71-00
It is at least as awful as Makhtar Ndiaye tio UNC. I knew Dean was in his dotage and totally a bleeding heart with very little common sense left when he took Makhtar.

Don't care for your "common sense" comment at all. The greatest Coach of All-Time did acquire dementia before he died. This one post shows a lack of class by the poster in my view...

Pfffft. Balderdash.

Mikey oughta ban you. ;)

I'd rather the NCAA drop a nuke on the program than allow a dook tainted turd to slide the greatest jersey in the game over his nasty head even once.

lol...let me elaborate further. Taking biases out, he's a really solid player on the court. Based on his skills alone, he could compete for playing time. That's not taking anything off the court into account or the shade of blue he came from.

Just stop it. The kid has one good game and now he's Michael Jordan. Allen is a fine player. And yeah, we'll probably hate (sports hate) the kid for the next few years. But there's been some serious overreaction to Allen having a horseshoe up his ass in the title game.

i never said he was jordan...he's a good player that seized his moment and he has some grit to him...he attacks the rim and he's got a great deal of bball iq.

is that okay or is it too much?...mccants probably a better shooter though.

Reactions: UNC71-00
IMHO, if the Allen kids was really that good, then why did it for Sulaimon getting kick off the team before he could get any PT? I wonder what would had happen if Sulaimon didn't get kick off, I guess Mr. Allen would have made it four in a row to transfer in just one year being a dook.

Reactions: Bur-Heel
i never said he was jordan...he's a good player that seized his moment and he has some grit to him...he attacks the rim and he's got a great deal of bball iq.

is that okay or is it too much?...mccants probably a better shooter though.

Sorry gtee. I wasn't directing my post solely to you or your comment. But I've been nauseated by the message board comments crowning Allen as an All-American candidate because of one game. ONE GAME. I've just had it up to here (hand raised over my head) with the ridiculousness.

Just stop it. The kid has one good game and now he's Michael Jordan. Allen is a fine player. And yeah, we'll probably hate (sports hate) the kid for the next few years. But there's been some serious overreaction to Allen having a horseshoe up his ass in the title game.

I agree with you that he's only had one good game, but I'll hate the water boy as long as it's at dook.

Wonder how effective Allen would have been had he been included in Wiscy scouting report. I am sure they saw white kid coming off the bench and guessed he was a spot up jump shooter in the Redick mold. Seems like the one other game he went off was against Wake hitting several 3's. Kudos to the kid for stepping up when given the opportunity and k for having confidence to put him in a pressure situation. I will wait to see how he performs as a known talent before I start losing sleep over facing him.

Brett Thompson has a great response to Chansky on tarheeldepot.com
You aren't kidding. He brought the hammer here:

"Chansky’s column was just something fun to laugh at until the 'little matter' of alleged sexual assault. That’s when it became offensive, and that’s what inspired me to write this piece, because it is yet another example of sports fans justifying a horrifying, disgusting, inhumane action if it’s for the betterment of their favorite team."

Chansky is a dung-eating beetle who would set on fire and rake the ashes of the rest of the athleitcs department if he felt that could protect basketball.

Why do you even post here?You have made it clear how you feel about BBall on all boards.

It is at least as awful as Makhtar Ndiaye tio UNC. I knew Dean was in his dotage and totally a bleeding heart with very little common sense left when he took Makhtar.

You care to point out what fball coach has been perfect as our HC?

Announced this afternoon, Rasheed Sillyman is headed to Maryland . .

I wonder if they would now put MD vs Duke in the ACC/Big10 match up. Since both school finished in second place in their conference.

I think it has to do with where you're projected at that year. You guys should be #1 for the ACC and MD for the B1G so i think they will be playing you guys.

UNC plays on the road this year in the ACC/Big 10 Challenge but does get Kentucky at home.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT