ADVERTISEMENT

"The Hypocrisy..." REDUX

Nuk'EM Heels

Hall of Famer
Jan 1, 2010
So, let's talk about the WikiLeaks of Clinton's emails. During the Bush administration, these types of leaks were considered the highest form of patriotism... The liberal drivel of "Speak truth to power", the transparency imperatives, unlocking the secrets of government and/or leaders who were viewed as unpopular was rampant from 2000-2008... Now that Wiki is uncovering all of Clinton's deep dark secrets, including the full transcripts of her Goldman-Sachs speeches, there is a literal STATE RUN MEDIA blackout on these subjects. Such leaks are now considered dishonorable. They were good back then, now they are worthy of ignoring... Liberal hypocrisy knows no bounds.

The old school media is nothing but the marketing wing of the Democrat party which is currently run by the Clintons. You will take untold amounts of stress off yourself if you just ignore it's existence.

The old school media is nothing but the marketing wing of the Democrat party which is currently run by the Clintons. You will take untold amounts of stress off yourself if you just ignore it's existence.
Yep, we should just roll over and say "SCREW ME"!!! HARD!!! .... NOT!!!

Yep, we should just roll over and say "SCREW ME"!!! HARD!!! .... NOT!!!

I don't pay any attention to what the yahoos from any of the MSM outlets have to say- MSNBC, Fox, WSJ, CNN, WaPo, etc. I just don't care- they are all on the take- their business model demands them to be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT