ADVERTISEMENT

The recruiting tide just might be changing

IDUNK4HEELS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
kernersville nc
Since Sunday Coach Williams has offered scholarships to three different recruits: Marquis Bolden, Javin Delaurier and Sacha Kelley-Jones...All 3 are front court players which UNC definitely needs to address sooner than later.

I'm not sure where you're going with this. What does Roy offering players at a position we need have to do with the recruiting tides changing?

I'm not sure where you're going with this. What does Roy offering players at a position we need have to do with the recruiting tides changing?
It's like dropping water in a bucket drop by drop. It just appears that nothing is happening. If you keep dropping the water sooner or later the bucket is going to overflow. Just have to keep dropping the water in the bucket. The hole in the bucket (NCAA mess) has been plugged up. Good things coming my friend....good things coming.:)

We really won't know if the whole is plugged up until guys start committing. Bottom line.

To answer the question about the ladies out of all of the UNC sports programs being investigated they are in the most trouble to the point the girls basketball team may get the death sentence. The star players don't want to be with a team that as no chances of playing in March especially if they have inspirations of playing a higher level.

Back to the thread I would rather look at the glass half full then half empty. When Ole Roy brings In abunch of recruits next season the non belivers and I have to see it to believe band wagon fans will feel a little silly

It's like dropping water in a bucket drop by drop. It just appears that nothing is happening. If you keep dropping the water sooner or later the bucket is going to overflow. Just have to keep dropping the water in the bucket. The hole in the bucket (NCAA mess) has been plugged up. Good things coming my friend....good things coming.:)

I agree, but like all things, it looks good on paper. We still don't know how the NCAA is going to rule. Let alone who's going to commit and when.

I believe good things are coming, but it may not be as soon as everyone thinks. But I'd love to be wrong.

To answer the question about the ladies out of all of the UNC sports programs being investigated they are in the most trouble to the point the girls basketball team may get the death sentence. The star players don't want to be with a team that as no chances of playing in March especially if they have inspirations of playing a higher level.

Back to the thread I would rather look at the glass half full then half empty. When Ole Roy brings In abunch of recruits next season the non belivers and I have to see it to believe band wagon fans will feel a little silly

So being realistic instead of impractical and claiming we're going to land "a bunch of recruits" makes someone a bandwagon fan?

Since Sunday Coach Williams has offered scholarships to three different recruits: Marquis Bolden, Javin Delaurier and Sacha Kelley-Jones...All 3 are front court players which UNC definitely needs to address sooner than later.

Listening in to Clint in the podcast is very enlightening - he sounds very positive and has a couple of great views on the flurry of activity on the weekend.

You will remember that Carolina got on a roll for a number of years when Roy arrived. Duke was on a down swing. The tide will turn and the Heels will start reeling in the premium recruits once again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT