ADVERTISEMENT

THI Podcast: Does UNC Have A Quarterback Issue?!

Sponsored by: @Andy MyPerfectFranchise.Net**

Are you a displaced corporate executive or wanting to put your career in your own hands? Or an experienced entrepreneur wanting to diversify? Well, Andy Luedecke can help!

Andy is a long time Rivals member, diehard college football fan, and franchise veteran - having owned multiple franchises and businesses. Using his expertise, he helps others find their American Dream through a very thorough and FREE consultation process. Call Andy, put your life and career in your own hands. 100% free, so what do you have to lose?!

Find Your Perfect Franchise at MyPerfectFranchise.Net. Contact Andy Luedecke anytime at aluedecke@myperfectfranchise.net or (404) 973-9901.
1713763353568.png

If I’m Minnesota’s DC, I’m putting 10 in the box and playing cover 0 until QB shows they can beat you. Good thing is whomever gets the job, they’ll have loaded skill positions. It’ll be an interesting year if the defense can truly take a step forward from half-a$$ed to whole-a$$ed

• Haha
Reactions: BCox83
i'm wondering: what's the difference between a QB competition, and QB controversy?

Just need the OL to do their part. A good OL can make a QB look better than he might actually be. Also going to need some quick passes and some two TE sets.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT