ADVERTISEMENT

Thread "Likes"

prlyles

Hall of Famer
Aug 19, 2006
Hi Guys,
I really hate to bring this up but I have only 38 "likes". To say that I'm hurt is putting it mildly. Hope you guys can step up your game and give me the recognition I deserve. At least until I figure out how to like my own post, then I won't need you ....

Try this.
images

Yes, Yes I have. I've tried very hard.
Hmm. Okay, then maybe that's not "your thing."

Have you tried volume posting? Try to post something on every single thread across THI's message boards. Doesn't matter if you actually have something to say. Just get out there and get seen. Seems to work for me.

(Also, insider tip: the kids today really seem to enjoy those rank 'em threads.)

Hmm. Okay, then maybe that's not "your thing."

Have you tried volume posting? Try to post something on every single thread across THI's message boards. Doesn't matter if you actually have something to say. Just get out there and get seen. Seems to work for me.

(Also, insider tip: the kids today really seem to enjoy those rank 'em threads.)

I've thought about peppering my post with amusing anecdotes about everyday life or posting bits of trivia. how about that?

No, I want to earn them on my own, not by posting pics of women with very little clothes on (NTTAWWT).

Well,...then you might be S.O.L. There's no shame in my game. As RH has publicly acknowledged, I'll do anything for a like. So you have to decide what kind of poster you want to be. Do you want to have some honor and integrity and no likes? Or do you want to be the guy with all the likes who drives the expensive cars, waters the lawn with Dom Perignon and has woman throwing themselves at him? Your choice.

Well,...then you might be S.O.L. There's no shame in my game. As RH has publicly acknowledged, I'll do anything for a like. So you have to decide what kind of poster you want to be. Do you want to have some honor and integrity and no likes? Or do you want to be the guy with all the likes who drives the expensive cars, waters the lawn with Dom Perignon and has woman throwing themselves at him? Your choice.
images

But how will I face the man in the mirror every morning? I feel cheap just talking about it...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT