ADVERTISEMENT

Three UFOs Captured on ISS Camera Leaving The Earth

I actually watched this video yesterday, as it was posted up on another OT board.

Its a very impressive video IMO . .

I've long felt that there have been alien life or a presence of aliens here on earth and that they've been here for quite a while.

jmhho

Meh, probably just a couple of birds.;)

**Wow...I still can't believe how lame the emoji choices are. Just super lame.

I have always believed there was more than just us. Being a bible believing Christian, puts me at odds with some in my church. The whole 6000 years old ideal has never settled well with me. I don't debate it, or mention it with my congregation simply because of offending people. I also pondered the idea of other life making contact with man back then as well. Not sure how to think, because that to me is kinda out of the box thinking. But I do argue this, if God created everything and I feel he did. And we were it, the space is a big waste. I believe there is more than what we are told with this concept

IF there were any alien contact prior to very recent history, early humans would almost certainly have interpreted/explained those beings as god/gods. Food for thought.

A little arrogant to think we are the only live species in such a giant Universe.LOL! What makes you think Earth is so special?

Did it look like this?
images

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT