ADVERTISEMENT

TN down 19 at halftime…

Yes interesting. There are two halves but 19 points total at halftime is not ideal. And Miss state is pretty legit. Let’s go dogs.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
The (maybe weird) way I look at big leads is - how much game time would it take for the team with 38 points to even get to other team score of 58, if 58 point team didn’t even score at all in that time (like a 20 - 0 run). Lots of possessions. MSU could pretty much run the clock out each possession with 8 minutes left. Never saying that’s what you’d want to do. It’s pretty unlikely Tennessee even gets to 60 points today.

Another “it” you really hate to see! 😂🤣😂

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
If Mississippi State holds on then Carolina needs to beat Pittsburgh to ensure a one seed
I think UNC locks the 1 at the UT game horn today. Remember we were about even and we already obliterated our first round opponent.

UT getting doors blown off in first round by an 8-10 in conference MSU team. As the one seed.

Unless you think someone else can sneak up on us like az. I just don’t see it.

I think UNC locks the 1 at the UT game horn today. Remember we were about even and we already obliterated our first round opponent.

UT getting doors blown off in first round by an 8-10 in conference MSU team. As the one seed.

Unless you think someone else can sneak up on us like az. I just don’t see it.
I agree. A few guys were saying we edged ahead of them yesterday but all Tn had to do was win today to get back ahead. We’ll??? lol

Reactions: Heelicious
The media will spin it s proof of how much better the SEC is than the ACCm which means the ACC should not get more than 5 bids. And the Big 12 also must be much better than the ACC, otherwise KU would have won the Big 12.

Reactions: tarheelbybirth
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT