ADVERTISEMENT

Top Ten (at least) HRC LIES About Whatever...

Nuk'EM Heels

Hall of Famer
Jan 1, 2010
Not in any particular order:

“Under Sniper Fire”
In the Washington Post, Hillary Clinton said: “There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base,” she said.

Videos found on Clinton’s arrival show a very calm scene without any immediate danger. She exaggerated her role in foreign and domestic policy-making.

“Dead Broke”
During an interview with ABC News, Hillary Clinton spoke with Diane Sawyer and talked about how broke they were leaving the White House.

“You have no reason to remember, but we came out of the White House not only dead broke, but in debt,” she said. “We had no money when we got there, and we struggled to piece together the resources for mortgages for houses, for Chelsea’s education. It was not easy. Bill has worked really hard. And it’s been amazing to me. He’s worked very hard.”

As people piece together her balance sheet, they may have been $500,000 in the hole due to Bill Clinton’s legal bills but their total assets were $1.8 million.

“Accordance With The Rules”
Hillary Clinton’s claim that her email server was set up in “accordance with the rules and the regulations in effect.”

The Federal Judge found Hillary Clinton did “violate government policy.”

Grandparents “Came Over Here.”
Hillary Clinton flubbed on her own ancestry. “All my grandparents, you know, came over here, and you know my grandfather went to work in a lace mill in Scranton, Pa., and worked there until he retired at 65. He started there when he was a teenager and just kept going. So I sit here and I think well you’re talking about the second, third generation. That’s me, that’s you.”

When she was called out on it, a Clinton spokesman admitted to the error saying her “grandparents always spoke about the immigrant experience and, as a result she has always thought of them as immigrants.” Only her paternal grandfather was born in England, all three of her other grandparents were born in the United States.

Bin-Laden Was Her Reaction To The Helicopter Crash
While on the BBC, Hillary Clinton spoke with Jeremy Vine saying it was her reaction in the Situation Room for commando operation to take out Osama Bin Laden. It was a direct video feed outside.

“I am somewhat sheepishly concerned that it was my preventing one of my early spring allergic coughs. So it may have no great meaning whatsoever,” Clinton said to rectify her lie. Instead of anguish, it was just the sniffles.

DOMA
Hillary Clinton supported her husband’s decision for the Defense of Marriage Act.

“On Defense of Marriage [Act], I think what my husband believed — and there was certainly evidence to support it — is that there was enough political momentum to amend the Constitution of the United States of America, and that there had to be some way to stop that. And there wasn’t any rational argument — because I was in on some of those discussions, on both ‘don’t ask, don’t tell’ and on DOMA, where both the president, his advisers and occasionally I would — you know, chime in and talk about, ‘You can’t be serious. You can’t be serious.’ But they were. And so, in a lot of ways, DOMA was a line that was drawn that was to prevent going further. It was a defensive action.”

But analysis shows that DOMA was more of a campaign tactic by the Clintons.

Hillary’s “Costs Won’t Be A Barrier”
When her competition began to come out with college affordability plans, Hillary went to work to create her own calling it the “New College Compact.” She wants to push incentives for states to have a “no-loan tuition at four-year public colleges and universities.”

While she claims she doesn’t want the government to make a profit from those seeking to further their education, the Clinton Foundation has been making millions of dollars with her speeches to different universities.

Campaign Will Go “Carbon Neutral”
After Hillary Clinton was seen boarding a private plane, a campaign aide claimed “this campaign will be carbon neutral,” the aide said Tuesday morning. “We’ll be offsetting the carbon footprint of the campaign and that includes travel.”

When confronted with how they were going to be carbon neutral, she backtracks. So far they have done nothing to cut back on their carbon footprint, unlike Bernie Sanders who has been seen sitting in the middle seat in coach for his flight.

Veterans Affair Scandals Are Not “As Widespread As it Has Been made Out To Be”
Many veterans of several wars haven’t been given the support they needed after serving their time. Hillary Clinton said that they are not “as widespread as it’s been made out to be.

Hillary Clinton had to backtrack on her claim.

She Has Been “Very Consistent”
When Anderson Cooper was hosting the debate, he posed a question to Secretary Clinton asking:

“You were against same-sex marriage. Now you’re for it. You defended President Obama’s immigration policies. Now you say they’re too harsh. You supported his trade deal dozen of times. You even called it the “gold standard”. Now, suddenly, last week, you’re against it. Will you say anything to get elected?”

Her response was, “Well, actually, I have been very consistent. Over the course of my entire life, I have always fought for the same values and principles, but, like most human beings — including those of us who run for office — I do absorb new information. I do look at what’s happening in the world.”

Reactions: gunslingerdick
No worries Nukie, she'll be indicted soon over those emails . . what happened to the HRC is Toast thread btw . . ? Did that fall through for ya . . ?

that took some time ^^^
yeah, trying to dig more than your everyday run of the mill WH Obama megaphones...

HRC will be getting deposed on the order of Federal judges in several major cases, including her illegal email server, illegal handling of classified information, illegal efforts to circumvent FOIA laws, and will likely lie under oath in an effort to stay out of jail... That just scratches the surface...

My favorite is the "I did not commit insider trading with cattle futures"

and yet she's still gonna beat trump.

i guess people are ignoring these threads...surely they can't possibly justify voting for a reality show imbecile over a lying politician, for president.

let's visit this in the fall, shall we?

I was wondering the same. I thought there was no way anyone could legitimately support her but maybe so.

even I do not like her but I still see her beating that dumb arse, sadly.... what the heck are they waiting on to indict her anyway? Surely Trey has found enough to get this going by now... something is fishy. I'm still not convinced that Frump is a plant by HRC, Bill and the Bushes to ensure her the office....things were just too extreme this time around. hmmmmm

even I do not like her but I still see her beating that dumb arse, sadly.... what the heck are they waiting on to indict her anyway? Surely Trey has found enough to get this going by now... something is fishy. I'm still not convinced that Frump is a plant by HRC, Bill and the Bushes to ensure her the office....things were just too extreme this time around. hmmmmm
My wife has thought Trump was a Clinton plant from day one.

Wait... Are there actually people on here that like Hillary, or are the people voting for her really just voting against Trump?

They interviewed several lifelong republicans on the local news recently and all of them said they would either vote for her to keep him out or not vote. I personally know someone who said they would vote for her to keep him out and this guy is a "Bush was the best president we've ever had" republican. I cannot see Trump in office and he won't run again either. (I'm psychic-psycho hahaha)

HRC a major player in a criminal probe by the FBI - they do not perform "security reviews" as has been maintained by HRC and her spin doctors. And, there will zero spin tolerated by the career professional investigators - over 150 agents working the case, and her IT boy (granted immunity from prosecution by a judge overseeing the case) is singing like a bird. Throw in Guccifer's testimony and professional forensic analysis of her server and you have HRC in deep deep doo-doo...

HRC a major player in a criminal probe by the FBI - they do not perform "security reviews" as has been maintained by HRC and her spin doctors. And, there will zero spin tolerated by the career professional investigators - over 150 agents working the case, and her IT boy (granted immunity from prosecution by a judge overseeing the case) is singing like a bird. Throw in Guccifer's testimony and professional forensic analysis of her server and you have HRC in deep deep doo-doo...

I'm getting bored with this whole thing. The longer it goes (and it has already gone too long), the less likely that anything, including a wrist slap on the lowest level staffer, will happen.

Wake me if anything substantial ever happens.

They interviewed several lifelong republicans on the local news recently and all of them said they would either vote for her to keep him out or not vote. I personally know someone who said they would vote for her to keep him out and this guy is a "Bush was the best president we've ever had" republican. I cannot see Trump in office and he won't run again either. (I'm psychic-psycho hahaha)

Both of these are instances of people voting for her as a vote against Trump though. I was more looking to see if anyone at this point is voting for her because they generally like her as a person and agree with her policies and don't mind the lying/fraud and other skeletons in her closet.

Both of these are instances of people voting for her as a vote against Trump though. I was more looking to see if anyone at this point is voting for her because they generally like her as a person and agree with her policies and don't mind the lying/fraud and other skeletons in her closet.

Honestly I doubt there are very many who actually like her or trust her. I'd say they just trust Trump less. If they do indict her and she is out of the race, then I'm positive Sanders will take it all. Despite the misconception some have about free stuff (which won't be free by any means), I think he and Kasich are the only two out of the entire bunch that actually care about the American people. They rest are in it for selfish reasons. Sanders will not be able to do all he has promised and might be in over his head but as far as being FOR our country, yes, he would be. Trump is too much of a narcissistic a-hole and Hillary is in cahoots with the big banks/ Wall Street so we will get the same crap we got with the Bush family, her hubby and Obama so we're screwed.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
I'm getting bored with this whole thing. The longer it goes (and it has already gone too long), the less likely that anything, including a wrist slap on the lowest level staffer, will happen.

People will mistake you for having the dead. Find an alternate plan.

DOJ has likely received marching orders to delay this thing, just like the other O-scandals... That, I concede.... Hoping that folks will fall asleep and lose interest. Obviously, I'm not that sort.

Reactions: JuleZ '02 HEEL
Hillary Clinton has received nearly $75,000 in political contributions from employees at the Department of Justice, the agency that would decide whether or not to act if the FBI recommended charges against Clinton or her aides following its investigation into her private email server.

Justice Department employees have given Clinton far more money than her rivals, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) and Donald Trump, according to a review of federal campaign contributions for the 2016 presidential cycle.

Clinton collected $73,437 from individuals who listed the “Department of Justice” as their employer. Twelve of the 228 contributions were for $2,700, the maximum individual amount allowed by law.

The fundraising haul marks a dramatic increase over Clinton’s unsuccessful presidential run in 2008, when she took in 23 contributions totaling $15,930 from employees at the agency, according to data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.

Trump, by comparison, has received little help from Justice Department employees, recording just two contributions for a total of $381.

Sanders has taken 51 donations totaling $8,900 from Justice Department employees.

David Bossie, president of the watchdog group Citizens United, told the Washington Free Beacon he is not surprised by the donations, and renewed his call for Attorney General Loretta Lynch to appoint a special counsel to handle Clinton’s case.

“I’m not surprised in the least to see more evidence that shows the politicization of the Justice Department,” Bossie said in a statement to the Free Beacon. “How can Democrat political appointees fairly investigate someone who is about to become their nominee for president? That’s why last July I called on Attorney General Lynch to appoint an impartial special counsel to investigate the private Clinton email server.”

“Today, I renew my call that Attorney General Lynch must appoint a special counsel to determine if Hillary Clinton or her agents broke the law and compromised our national security,” he continued. “This investigation needs to be conducted free of political influence once and for all.”

Bossie has questioned whether Lynch could remain impartial due to her past political donations. Lynch gave $10,700 in contributions to Democratic candidates between 2004 and 2008.

Howard Krongard, who was inspector general for the State Department from 2005 to 2008, predictedearlier this year that even if the FBI referred Clinton’s case to the Justice Department for prosecution it would “never get to an indictment.”

Krongard said the case would have to go through “four loyal Democratic women,” including Lynch, top White House adviser Valerie Jarrett, Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates, and Assistant Attorney General Leslie Caldwell, who heads the department’s criminal division.

The FBI is expected to interview Clinton in the coming weeks about her email practices. Clinton maintains that she has not been contacted by the FBI about an interview. However, the FBI has interviewed Clinton’s aides, including top adviser Huma Abedin.

The Justice Department did not return a request for comment.

Update 05/10/16: After publication, former U.S. Attorney Matthew Whitaker, who directs the watchdog group Foundation for Accountability and Civic Trust, called for a special counsel to investigate Hillary Clinton.

“The report out today that Hillary Clinton received almost $75,000 in political contributions from Justice Department employees is yet another reason why the Justice Department cannot and should not decide whether to bring a case against Hillary Clinton for her reckless handling of classified information while Secretary of State,” Whitaker said in a statement. “The decision of whether or not to bring a case against Clinton will be a difficult one for Attorney General Loretta Lynch, as I don’t believe she has the fortitude to oppose President Obama, who has publicly said Clinton’s behavior didn’t put our national security at risk. Since this Administration has shown no ability to be impartial, looking the other way at every turn of this investigation, I’m renewing an urgent call for the appointment of a special counsel in this case.”

Cheryl Mills was interviewed by the FBI today, walked out of the interview when asked a question she wasn't prepared to answer...

Cheryl Mills was interviewed by the FBI today, walked out of the interview when asked a question she wasn't prepared to answer...

How does one just get up and walk out of an interview with the FBI?

This whole thing is a joke.

How does one just get up and walk out of an interview with the FBI?

This whole thing is a joke.

You be there voluntarily.

People like Hillary Clinton don't go to jail. I'd probably like to see her in jail as much as anyone (well not Nukey of course, he clearly has an obsession). But it's not going to happen.

You be there voluntarily.

People like Hillary Clinton don't go to jail. I'd probably like to see her in jail as much as anyone (well not Nukey of course, he clearly has an obsession). But it's not going to happen.

Sure, I get HOW she walked out. But it seems to me to be a bad move to walk out on an interview with the FBI- cops never like to be disrespected and I would imagine the Feds are no different, if not worse, in that regard.

Did she return and answer the question that was a previously agreed upon 'off-limits' question due to Cheryl Mills' attorney-client privilege . . ?

It seems you only post the facts you want to fit to your narrative, Nukie, of course, thats not surprising to anyone.

From the article linked:

Mills and her lawyer, Beth Wilkinson, left the room after the question from FBI interrogator, the Post reports. Both returned shortly afterward.

The subject was considered a no-no because it was considered confidential as an example of attorney-client privilege, the sources tell the Post.

And Mills and Wilkinson also asked for breaks more than once to confer, the sources tell the Post.

Ultimately, the FBI wants to interview Clinton herself, the Post notes.

But so far, investigators have found "scant evidence tying Clinton to criminal wrongdoing, though they are still probing the case aggressively." Charges haven't been ruled out, the Post reports.

"Ms. Mills has cooperated with the government," her lawyer said in response to the Post request for comment.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Hil...BI-Private-Email-Server/2016/05/10/id/728144/

Did she return and answer the question that was a previously agreed upon 'off-limits' question due to Cheryl Mills' attorney-client privilege . . ?

It seems you only post the facts you want to fit to your narrative, Nukie, of course, thats not surprising to anyone.

From the article linked:

Mills and her lawyer, Beth Wilkinson, left the room after the question from FBI interrogator, the Post reports. Both returned shortly afterward.

The subject was considered a no-no because it was considered confidential as an example of attorney-client privilege, the sources tell the Post.

And Mills and Wilkinson also asked for breaks more than once to confer, the sources tell the Post.

Ultimately, the FBI wants to interview Clinton herself, the Post notes.

But so far, investigators have found "scant evidence tying Clinton to criminal wrongdoing, though they are still probing the case aggressively." Charges haven't been ruled out, the Post reports.

"Ms. Mills has cooperated with the government," her lawyer said in response to the Post request for comment.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Hil...BI-Private-Email-Server/2016/05/10/id/728144/
Which, of course, is total crap! How can a question be considered off-limits based on attorney client privilege when the question pertains to a State Department PROCESS regarding determining what emails are released to the PUBLIC!!! How is she allowed to just storm out of an interview based on that?!?!?! I get it that BillyL and others are willing to by any crap that flows from the mouth of moabama, Shillary, or any/all of their cheerleaders in the media, but good grief! If anyone of us tried to pull that stunt we would be perp walked out of FBI HQ and directly to pre-trial confinement! OBTW, the WAPO article you posted was a slathering piece of garbage aimed at spinning Shillary's legal troubles. If there was actually "scant evidence tying Clinton to wrongdoing" after over a year of aggressive investigation, then why hasn't the FBI and DOJ packed it up and declared Shillary innocent of any wrongdoing, as maobama has suggested would be the outcome?

The FBI Director is supposed to be doing an interview with reporters covering this beat today, we'll see what the big cahuna has to say...

Which, of course, is total crap! How can a question be considered off-limits based on attorney client privilege when the question pertains to a State Department PROCESS regarding determining what emails are released to the PUBLIC!!! How is she allowed to just storm out of an interview based on that?!?!?! I get it that BillyL and others are willing to by any crap that flows from the mouth of moabama, Shillary, or any/all of their cheerleaders in the media, but good grief! If anyone of us tried to pull that stunt we would be perp walked out of FBI HQ and directly to pre-trial confinement! OBTW, the WAPO article you posted was a slathering piece of garbage aimed at spinning Shillary's legal troubles. If there was actually "scant evidence tying Clinton to wrongdoing" after over a year of aggressive investigation, then why hasn't the FBI and DOJ packed it up and declared Shillary innocent of any wrongdoing, as maobama has suggested would be the outcome?

The FBI Director is supposed to be doing an interview with reporters covering this beat today, we'll see what the big cahuna has to say...

Google gave me only 3 links that had anything to do with Cheryl Mills' meeting with the FBI, all 3 have said the exact same, I didn't cherry-pick a particular article.

Yes, there were multiple breaks taken by Mills and her attorney, given that Mills is an Atty. herself, and who she represents, and the direction of whatever question may have been posed, I'd probably wish to confer with my counselor at every inquiry. Exiting the room likely required walking, but, she wasn't carried out, or wheeled out either. Nobody ran from the FBI's questions as you would surely like to see, frame it the way it bests fits your narrative. Was Mills under a subpoena to appear . . ?

If dsouthr and nuk was locked in a thread, who would commit the longest poast?

Dave 'Write a Book' Southr hands down . .

Google gave me only 3 links that had anything to do with Cheryl Mills' meeting with the FBI, all 3 have said the exact same, I didn't cherry-pick a particular article.

Yes, there were multiple breaks taken by Mills and her attorney, given that Mills is an Atty. herself, and who she represents, and the direction of whatever question may have been posed, I'd probably wish to confer with my counselor at every inquiry. Exiting the room likely required walking, but, she wasn't carried out, or wheeled out either. Nobody ran from the FBI's questions as you would surely like to see, frame it the way it bests fits your narrative. Was Mills under a subpoena to appear . . ?

Dave 'Write a Book' Southr hands down . .
Do do understand that WAPO broke the story and other online outlets picked up on the story? Look, the real point is this: Why did Mills walk out of an interview with the FBI when the investigator had the audacity to ask a question about PROCESS at the State Department concerning the release of emails that should have been available to the general public?!?! Mills, in fact, invoked attorney client privilege in her refusal to answer the question. How and why was this question in any way applicable to attorney client privilege when it pertained to DOS PROCESSES? WAPO didn't delve into why it would be OK for Mills to walk out and then refuse to answer the question. Why not? Because they want this to go away for Shillary's sake. Period.

Do do understand that WAPO broke the story and other online outlets picked up on the story? Look, the real point is this: Why did Mills walk out of an interview with the FBI when the investigator had the audacity to ask a question about PROCESS at the State Department concerning the release of emails that should have been available to the general public?!?! Mills, in fact, invoked attorney client privilege in her refusal to answer the question. How and why was this question in any way applicable to attorney client privilege when it pertained to DOS PROCESSES? WAPO didn't delve into why it would be OK for Mills to walk out and then refuse to answer the question. Why not? Because they want this to go away for Shillary's sake. Period.

You sound heartbroken and very, very unhappy . .

Not really heartbroken or unhappy,per se; but, very disappointed in our country's leadership in general and DOJ leadership in particular.

It is also very evident from the WAPO article that there is considerable friction between FBI investigators and DOJ prosecutors... Why (another question WAPO failed to pursue)?

I think the answer is "Don't burn the FBI if you don't want a secret to come out." It was no secret that Mills was being interviewed. However, the details of questions being asked was supposed to be a secret. The fact that she walked out of the interview and refused to answer the FBI's question about DOS PROCESSES regarding release of emails to the public on the basis of attorney-client privilege (completely lame for DOJ to agree to this limitation in the questioning) demonstrated two things: 1) The FBI did not agree with DOJ acquiescing to Mills' demand not to be questioned along these lines; 2) There is going to be a major war between the FBI and DOJ if the Attorney General refuses to bring evidence before a grand jury for indictment. There will be massive leaks of evidence, a draft indictment, and mass FBI resignations not seen since the infamous Saturday Night Massacre during the Watergate scandal. This will politically devastate the Shill and kill Obama's legacy.

So, this leak of what transpired during Mills' interview was a not-so-subtle shot by the FBI across DOJ's bow. The message being this: "We already have enough evidence that is part of public record (not to mention evidence that has been found during the investigation) to indict HRC and her closest aides; if DOJ tries to bury this for HRC and Obama's political hide, there will be hell to pay."

Last edited:
Gets Better and Better...

A new set of State Department documents released Thursday by the watchdog group Judicial Watch reveal then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton made the choice not to use a secure phone line amid a technical problem and acknowledged the risk of using a private Blackberry phone.

The documents contain a Feb. 22, 2009, email exchange between Clinton and her then-Chief of Staff Cheryl Mills attempting to communicate over a secure line after Clinton returned from an overseas trip.

When there were issues setting up a secure communication, Clinton wrote to Mills, “I called ops and they gave me your ‘secure’ cells… but only got a high-pitched whining sound.”

Mills then suggested that Clinton try the secure line again, but the former secretary wrote back, “I give up. Call me on my home #.”

Clinton's choice not to use a secure phone line is similar to a previous June, 17, 2011 email exchange with then-State Department deputy chief of staff Jake Sullivan, where she directed him to strip the classification markings of sensitive talking points and send through non-secure fax.

"They say they've had issues sending secure fax. They're working on it," Sullivan wrote to Clinton.

"If they can't, turn into nonpaper w no identifying heading and send nonsecure," Clinton responded.

Clinton Is In Jeopardy of International Blackmail by Russian Intelligence Services Who Hacked Her Server While Tracking Guccifer

The Kremlin is debating whether to release the 20,000 emails they have hacked off of Hillary Clinton’s server.

According to a report from four days ago, beginning in 2011, the Russians began monitoring Romanian computer hacker Marcel Lazăr Lehel (aka Guccifer) after he attempted, unsuccessfully, to break into the computer system of the Russian funded RT television network.

After monitoring Guccifer, the Russians were reportedly able to record (both physically and electronically) his actions which allowed the Russian intelligence analysts, in 2013, to not only detect his breaking into the private computer of Secretary Clinton, but also break in and copy all of its contents as well.

The report notes that shortly after Russia obtained Clinton’s emails, they released a limited amount to RT TV which were published in an article in March 2013, titled Hillary Clinton’s ‘hacked’ Benghazi emails: FULL RELEASE.

Apparently no Western journalists promoted this story in 2013.

A couple of years later, in 2016, the US then brought in Guccifer for questioning related to this incident. According to the report, NBC news knew why Guccifer was being questioned but withheld this information from the American public.

The Associated Press reported in October 2015 that “Hillary Clinton’s private email server maintained in her home while serving as secretary of State was possibly hacked by Russia-tied authorities, and others, on five separate occasions.”

The AP report noted that investigators discovered among Clinton’s cache of released emails malicious software aimed at transmitting data to three overseas computers, including at least one in Russia. This malicious software was reportedly activated by clicking on it; but in October it was not clear if Clinton actually opened these messages or not, per the AP.

Recently separate reports have come out noting that Guccifer had indeed hacked Clinton’s emails. Now according to this latest report, Clinton’s server was not only compromised by Guccifer but also by Russia. Guccifer told FOX News last week that he hacked Hillary’s homebrew server and so did at least 10 others.

UPDATE: Judge Andrew Napolitano told Megyn Kelly on Monday,

“There’s a debate going on in the Kremlin between the Foreign Ministry and the Intelligence Services about whether they should release the 20,000 of Mrs. Clinton’s emails that they have hacked into.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT