ADVERTISEMENT

Torturing political prisoners: not Russia but right here in the USA

The thing about being way too proud and arrogant is you need to at least have some reason for it. Demonstrating you are just ignorant and stupid while imagining you seem sane and reasonable just doesn't cut it.

But go ahead and ask whatever insane questions you want but not playing that game. I like to talk facts. Maybe you should try that sometime.
Well yes or no?

I can't read the article because it's behind their paywall, but I just wanted to point out that I found it pretty funny that you sought to rag on Epoch Times by citing the NYT. That's equivalent to asking Coach K why Psycho T put his face in front of Gerald Henderson's elbow.

You can dis Epoch all you want, but that doesn't mean they don't occasionally get something right or break a story (I seem to recall they were part of the early reports on covid being lab generated, not a wet market creation). The same applies to NYT despite their clear agenda and leanings. We all have to consider the source when reviewing things and filter it accordingly. That doesn't translate to a complete and utter dismissal of anything they report. Why should Epoch be any different?
I still won't click on any News and Observer articles. They are worse than all of the above.

Group of these political prisoners have requested to be transplanted to Gitmo for more humane conditions.

Think about that.

Reactions: Archer2
People think we're still a democracy, have rule of law, and don't beat and torture political prisoners. Maybe on the state level for some places like Florida, but on the federal level, not really.

" The beatings resulted in:

Blindness in one eye
Blood clots from being tied to a chair for 12 hours
Broken bones in his face
Fractured skull
Broken nose
Ruptured Kidney
Black eyes and severe bruising to his face"

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-interview-feds-tell-wife-cant-speak-anymore/

People think we're still a democracy, have rule of law, and don't beat and torture political prisoners. Maybe on the state level for some places like Florida, but on the federal level, not really.

" The beatings resulted in:

Blindness in one eye
Blood clots from being tied to a chair for 12 hours
Broken bones in his face
Fractured skull
Broken nose
Ruptured Kidney
Black eyes and severe bruising to his face"

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-interview-feds-tell-wife-cant-speak-anymore/
Dang i wish it were true!

Someone in here links gateway pundit articles and claims to post factually with integrity. Think about that

In October 2017, The Gateway Pundit published an article falsely implicating an innocent person as the shooter in the 2017 Las Vegas shooting. The article was promoted by Google as a "top story" for searches for his name.[69] The Gateway Pundit asserted that New York Times reporter Rukmini Callimachi had reported that ISIS may have evidence that it was behind the shooting, but Callimachi denied that she had ever made such an assertion.[70]

The Gateway Punditpromoted conspiracy theories about the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting.[71] In February 2018, The Gateway Punditpublished an article erroneously stating that school shooter Nikolas Cruzwas a registered Democrat, citing a registered Broward County voter with a similar name. The website later corrected its mistake.[72][73]Later that month, TheGateway Pundit was one of a number of far-right websites that pushed the claim that at least one of the teenage survivors of the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting was a deep statepawn,[74] alleging that David Hogg's gun control activism was being coached by his retired FBI agent father.[75]

In July 2018, The Gateway Pundit falsely claimed that a man arrested with bomb-making equipment and illegal weapons had been a "leftist antifa terrorist". The individual in question was however a conservative whose Facebook profile was littered with pro-Second Amendment memes.[76]

In August 2018, The Gateway Pundit falsely identified a Reddit user as the perpetrator of the Jacksonville Landing shooting.[77][60]

Someone in here links gateway pundit articles and claims to post factually with integrity. Think about that

In October 2017, The Gateway Pundit published an article falsely implicating an innocent person as the shooter in the 2017 Las Vegas shooting. The article was promoted by Google as a "top story" for searches for his name.[69] The Gateway Pundit asserted that New York Times reporter Rukmini Callimachi had reported that ISIS may have evidence that it was behind the shooting, but Callimachi denied that she had ever made such an assertion.[70]

The Gateway Punditpromoted conspiracy theories about the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting.[71] In February 2018, The Gateway Punditpublished an article erroneously stating that school shooter Nikolas Cruzwas a registered Democrat, citing a registered Broward County voter with a similar name. The website later corrected its mistake.[72][73]Later that month, TheGateway Pundit was one of a number of far-right websites that pushed the claim that at least one of the teenage survivors of the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting was a deep statepawn,[74] alleging that David Hogg's gun control activism was being coached by his retired FBI agent father.[75]

In July 2018, The Gateway Pundit falsely claimed that a man arrested with bomb-making equipment and illegal weapons had been a "leftist antifa terrorist". The individual in question was however a conservative whose Facebook profile was littered with pro-Second Amendment memes.[76]

In August 2018, The Gateway Pundit falsely identified a Reddit user as the perpetrator of the Jacksonville Landing shooting.[77][60]
c'mon man. A lengthy post about I think four erroneous reports over several years? How about a sentence or two on the MSM which misreports almost everything almost all the time?

c'mon man. A lengthy post about I think four erroneous reports over several years? How about a sentence or two on the MSM which misreports almost everything almost all the time?
That’s just scratching the surface. I’m bashing them due to the local Qanon fuk nuts’ propensity to link them. But you make a valid point about msm.

Reactions: bluetoe
How are some of you so well informed on Qanon? I legit don't know what they are, what they believe or literally anything at all about them. I've never met one. I've never read a news story about them. I've never seen a speech from them or any kind of propaganda. It's almost like I would have to put some serious effort into researching them to know anything at all and yet some of you seem to have a wealth of information on them. Odd.

How are some of you so well informed on Qanon? I legit don't know what they are, what they believe or literally anything at all about them. I've never met one. I've never read a news story about them. I've never seen a speech from them or any kind of propaganda. It's almost like I would have to put some serious effort into researching them to know anything at all and yet some of you seem to have a wealth of information on them. Odd.
#metoo

Reactions: bluetoe

Gateway Pundit's record of journalistic integrity makes it a paragon of virtue compared to the NYTs and the dem media in general, and that's a fact.

Every media outlet makes legitimate mistakes and has some retractions. The lib media intentionally lies.

As far as your claims above, I suspect they are mere lies. I have not noticed Gateway jumping the gun and making the same kinds of mistakes others have. But the fact you'd present a few items, which are likely lies, shows just how dishonest the critics are since every single day the dem media is filled with false stories and propaganda.

• Haha
Reactions: heelmanwilm

Show the actual Garteway Pundit articles or it's all a lie.

Btw, remember Richard Jewel.

Let's look at these claims.

1. 2017; Gateway reports on what others are claiming in a breaking news story and corrects that that day or something like that. Happens all the time with every single media outlet on something breaking like this.

2. The NYT's reporter denies something and that's Gateway Pundit's fault? What the heck?

3. " The Gateway Punditpublished an article erroneously stating that school shooter Nikolas Cruzwas a registered Democrat, citing a registered Broward County voter with a similar name. The website later corrected its mistake"

That's all you got. You realize this is common and typical and not unreasonable either.

4. " at least one of the teenage survivors of the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting was a deep statepawn,[74] alleging that David Hogg's gun control activism was being coached by his retired FBI agent father.[75]"

In other words, they reported the news. If you read the facts in the article, you could see Hoggs was indeed being coordinated by the media and likely the FBI. The idea you think an activist having ties to others who help direct the effort is an outlandish conspiracy theory just shows how utterly ignorant you are. That's generally how such politicking works. Just like most political speeches are not written by the politician, or not wholly. He or she has speech writers..

Not wasting my time with the rest as it's clear you couldn't find anything to criticize in Gateway Pundit's journalism standards that are not just run of the mill mistakes which are corrected, and even not a mistake but you guys just hate the facts and call them conspiracy theories.

Soooo... your claiming ignorance of something is supposed to somehow delegitimize the reality of it. What you DON'T know could just about fit in the Grand Canyon.

Let's talk about who broke much of the news on Hunter's laptop, namely Gateway Pundit, and who lied and claimed it was Russian disinformation, the NYTs and the entire democrat media.

Hunter's laptop illustrates the difference in a real news organization and propaganda. Gateway was, of course, right even though denounced as peddling a conspiracy theory.

Everyone knew the laptop was real, and so now we see that the FBI, the dem media, portions of the intel community helped Beijing install their puppet in the WH. That's fact.

Let's talk about who broke much of the news on Hunter's laptop, namely Gateway Pundit, and who lied and claimed it was Russian disinformation, the NYTs and the entire democrat media.

Hunter's laptop illustrates the difference in a real news organization and propaganda. Gateway was, of course, right even though denounced as peddling a conspiracy theory.

Everyone knew the laptop was real, and so now we see that the FBI, the dem media, portions of the intel community helped Beijing install their puppet in the WH. That's fact.
0fdb12df-8d06-45f2-af0a-02645e47bf30_text.gif

Soooo... your claiming ignorance of something is supposed to somehow delegitimize the reality of it. What you DON'T know could just about fit in the Grand Canyon.

I didn't in any way attempt to delegitimize it. I am however mocking those that seem to have a deep knowledge of them and repeatedly exaggerate their presence in American society.

But thanks for following my poasts. I can always count on my #1 fan to respond.

• Haha
Reactions: nctransplant
I didn't in any way attempt to delegitimize it. I am however mocking those that seem to have a deep knowledge of them and repeatedly exaggerate their presence in American society.

But thanks for following my poasts. I can always count on my #1 fan to respond.
So, you don't know what it is, but you know if someone else has a deep knowledge of it... and, they are even exaggerating it? Good to know.

So, you don't know what it is, but you know if someone else has a deep knowledge of it... and, they are even exaggerating it? Good to know.

I guess I'm like you. I don't watch the news.

tenor.gif

But yes, some people seem to know a lot about them and their beliefs. Some here claim to be surrounded by them. They tell these wild stories about routinely interacting with them as if they're around every corner. Shit, maybe there are that many of them. I better start paying more attention so I can join in the storytelling here.

I guess I'm like you. I don't watch the news.
Oh, I know you watch the news. You seem to post endless FoxNews links with the same frequency as @randman1 posts from Fox-On-Heroin sources.

Don't you see groomers behind every corner, or right out in the open teaching kids to switch genders?

Gateway Pundit's record of journalistic integrity makes it a paragon of virtue compared to the NYTs and the dem media in general, and that's a fact.

Every media outlet makes legitimate mistakes and has some retractions. The lib media intentionally lies.

As far as your claims above, I suspect they are mere lies. I have not noticed Gateway jumping the gun and making the same kinds of mistakes others have. But the fact you'd present a few items, which are likely lies, shows just how dishonest the critics are since every single day the dem media is filled with false stories and propaganda.
Anyone that thinks gateway pundit practices “journalistic integrity” is an idiot. Judge yourself accordingly.

Anyone that thinks gateway pundit practices “journalistic integrity” is an idiot. Judge yourself accordingly.
So how could they have been right on Hunter's laptop a full 18 months before the New York Times admitted they were wrong (and Gateway correct)?

How many times do you have to lie to be a liar?
Wait. You think that's a lie?

You still believe it was Russian disinformation? Hey, even the NYTs has admitted that it's real and was not.

Or do you deny Gateway Pundit being one of the leading media group to report on this? Of course, the Post broke it as well but Gateway continued to follow up in detail as did some others.

Exactly what do you claim is a lie? LOL

Or are you saying the NYTs wasn't intentionally lying or what?

Wait. You think that's a lie?

You still believe it was Russian disinformation? Hey, even the NYTs has admitted that it's real and was not.

Or do you deny Gateway Pundit being one of the leading media group to report on this? Of course, the Post broke it as well but Gateway continued to follow up in detail as did some others.

Exactly what do you claim is a lie? LOL

Or are you saying the NYTs wasn't intentionally lying or what?
No dumass I’m saying whatever correct reporting they blunder into with their strategy of throwing Qanon shyt against the wall and seeing what sticks is out weighed by the fact that they’re proven liars.

No dumass I’m saying whatever correct reporting they blunder into with their strategy of throwing Qanon shyt against the wall and seeing what sticks is out weighed by the fact that they’re proven liars.
Except there is absolutely no evidence of them ever lying. None.

Mistakes aren't the same as lying, and there are few and far between mistakes in their reporting over years. Pravda on the Hudson and the other dem media actually intentionally lie all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: strummingram
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT