ADVERTISEMENT

"TV" Ted Valentine

My least liked ref.
Not so much for me. Sure, Teddy has his faults (witness, his nickname) and the stunt he pulled with JB last season was bush league (at least he apologized though), but there are FAR worse refs that we unfortunately see regularly... and a couple with thinly veiled anti-UNC agendas I NEVER want to see again (cough, cough, Michael Stephens, cough).

Teddy is at least capable of being a good zebra as long as he keeps his emotions in check.

Not so much for me. Sure, Teddy has his faults (witness, his nickname) and the stunt he pulled with JB last season was bush league (at least he apologized though), but there are FAR worse refs that we unfortunately see regularly... and a couple with thinly veiled anti-UNC agendas I NEVER want to see again (cough, cough, Michael Stephens, cough).

Teddy is at least capable of being a good zebra as long as he keeps his emotions in check.

I agree gary
Ted is not near as bad as that criminal Stephens, and a few other ACC wimps that kay controls.

Reactions: gary-7
Ted is a showboat, but is actually a pretty good ref. Regardless of what folks think, you don't call Final Fours, and get as deep in the tournament like he does every year, if you are not

One does not get dumped by the Big 10 either...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT