ADVERTISEMENT

Ty'son Williams

HeelFan58

Hall of Famer
Oct 3, 2011
is looking great in spring drills. nickname "the Bull". They are saying one guy will not bring him down and he has a bigger lower half than Hood.

Originally posted by HeelFan58:
is looking great in spring drills. nickname "the Bull". They are saying one guy will not bring him down and he has a bigger lower half than Hood.
We have a deep RB corps.

Coaches are raving about him. I'm excited to see him in action. There were/are some folks on the premium board who have major concerns about this guy, but so far so good, it seems.

If he earns playing time, there will definitely be snaps to go around, with Francis being out for the season (?) or at least awhile

wonder how many touches these backs will average this season?
This post was edited on 4/17 1:32 PM by gteeitup

Originally posted by Raising Heel:
nickname "the Bull".
You sure? That name is already taken.
I just realize that even GoHeels has argyle trim
scared0011.r191677.gif

Originally posted by TarHeelNation11:

Originally posted by Raising Heel:
nickname "the Bull".
You sure? That name is already taken.
I just realize that even GoHeels has argyle trim
scared0011.r191677.gif
Now I wonder if it all has been an elaborate ploy to get us to embrace argyle. All the navym, in garish Arena League designs, and then the black - we hate that so much we are willing to embrace argyle to get rid of it and return to the perfection that is Carolina Blue and White.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT